JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man that's crazy. Very confident. Nice fluid draw and good shot. I don't know if I would be that confident to whizz one by the hostages head like that. But he was and I'm glad he did. Good work. Nice vid

I think it was more ballsy than anything. From the angle it looked like he could have hit his buddy had he missed or over penetrated.

However, I applaud his nerves of steel under extreme pressure.

This is why I try to never have my back to the open, if I can help it.
Crazy stuff like this does happen.

I watched it frame by frame and I think his first shot goes wide left , the perp goes down and he gets him with the second shot. I also question the lack of reaction on the hostage when the perp rolls in on him. Criminals are as dumb as a pile of dog s***, coming up on that may people and given the fact the good shooter is a pretty big guy, seems crazy. The good shooter has some good moves though.

Better to be right by him then get backed off aways and then have to try to make that shot or change tactics.

Just depends how alert you are and how well you handle stress.

And just when that poor boy was turning his live around some trigger happy cowboy cuts off his future in a senseless act of vigilantism . . .
Too many people have access to firearms. They should allow the police to do this kind of thing . . . They'll be there in a few minutes!!

Sheldon

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

He must have been in the service or a police officer.
That guy although quickly took a fluid motion pulling out his firearm and then aiming. It was a matter of seconds, but he didn't scramble, didn't freak out, he took his time reaching for it then put his hands up, back to his weapon.
Pretty amazing when you watch it a couple times. And a scary reminder how fast just a gas pump conversation could turn to a fight for life.

Train often, always carry, head on a swivel. Danger can be on the next corner.

I don't know, call me crazy but I think some of you should probably give yourselves more credit in how well you would respond. We can do some pretty incredible things when we have to.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads