JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Wet blanket here.. I will never again trust any such proclamation after Poppa Bush (known anti gunner) and Dan Quayle made a similar statement in none less than the American Rifleman magazine, full page ad with their signatures.. "no gun control on our watch" and then 90 days in office we get an import ban on the finest weapons available, such as HK rifles and SPAS 12 shotguns

Romney is a gun banner, period. There's no way he can dodge that and if he loses it will be real gunners like my wife and I that will nail the last studs in his political coffin, same as daddy Bush. He lost the re-election bid for that reason, as did Klinton lose the House after the first 2 years for the now-sunsetted federal AWB, which was less onerous than the PERMANENT Mass ban that Romney promoted and gladly signed

Some people I know believe that there is a political deal now on that each party gets 8 years in the former white house. This makes sense since both parties are committed to a new world order with no Constitution or Bill of Rights, and 8 years of one man each time makes that easier and quicker. If true then Romney is another throw away candidate like the traitor McCain

Blitz: I think he's the best of two evils. The good thing is he's got Ryan on his side. And maybe his stance has changed on 2A, but it's smart to keep his record in mind.

Great, so while the try to actively discriminate against gays, go to war on contraceptives, want to ban abortion even in cases of rape and incest, their main base thinks evolution is a myth, they want to treat Israel like the 51st state no matter how badly it screws our interests and want to spend EVEN MORE money on unnecessary wars in Iran, they say they support 2A.

Gee, how wonderful.

It's like getting a kiss on the cheek after being raped.

Ron Paul or stay home. Maybe they'll get the message. No way in Hell will I ever vote Republican (On a national level) again after they just disenfranchised millions of us by stealing our delegates.

Romney scares the crap out of me, Obama (as much as I despise the ignorant prick) not quite as much. On a scale of 1-10, romney is a 9, obama is a 7. Whatcha gonna do? Either one steaming bowl of bubblegum or another.

Any type of "rebellion" will get you killed, without a doubt. The only possible reaction from 2A supporters should be political. I see no party or group to join that does not have an agenda that will eventually end all of our rights. When a group that truly represents us comes along I will be on board, until then I will bide my time and wait for more of us to come to our senses.

If you don't at least vote for the party with that plank, you are more like a dog chasing his tail than a 2A supporter.

Amazing..... A politician says what you want to hear 2 months before an election.

Especially after what happened with the Ron Paul delegates I really don't like the guy.
I have tons of other reasons too, but what's this stay on topic with no pissing match thing?
How are we going to have a thread now? ;)

I think i'll do what I've done the last 5 presidential elections.

I will refuse to participate.

I have tuned out and don't even know or care what happened at the R convention

You may have a good point, another great saying (concerning federal elections at the least) is

Don't vote, it only encourages them

Again I did not see any pissing contest, I only saw American men hashing out a very important issue, and I took no umbrage. But NO ONE insinuates that I am not a real 2nd Amendment activist.. NO ONE. I will respond!

However, I noticed the fellow who made the comment I responded to has his post still up while mine was utterly deleted. What are you mods scared of?

Great, so while the try to actively discriminate against gays,
How so? Never heard of GOProud? Log cabin Republicans? Turn off the MSM news.
go to war on contraceptives,
There's no "war on contraceptives," that's an Plouffe/Axelrod talking point. The war is against a health-care law that requires ME to pay for YOUR birth control or day-after abortion pill, even if it's against my religion.
Remember the first Amendment and freedom of religion? Turn off the MSM news.
want to ban abortion even in cases of rape and incest,
One Missouri Senate candidate does not a party platform make. That fails even the "nice try" test.
I see you're following the DNC script though, you sound like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Turn off the MSM news.
their main base thinks evolution is a myth,
Not true, but there you go again, quoting the worst of the DNC's smears. Have you been dating Debbie? Chris Matthews maybe? Even if you can't turn off your TV, you should at least change the channel. MSNBC will make you leg(s) tingle. ;)
they want to treat Israel like the 51st state no matter how badly it screws our interests and want to spend EVEN MORE money on unnecessary wars in Iran,
I find Israel a much better investment in ME peace than the hundreds of billions obama is dumping into egypt, helping out the muslim brotherhood.
And who is spending money on iranian threats NOW? Why, I do believe it's obama:
http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/08/27/u-s-navy-sends-stennis-strike-group-to-persian-gulf/

they say they support 2A. Gee, how wonderful.

It's like getting a kiss on the cheek after being raped.
Hmm, it seems you don't know any more about rape than the candidate from Missouri!

When you find the video of obama addressing the NRA at this year's convention, be sure to post it here.

I'm sure we'll all watch it with rapt attention.

Ron Paul or stay home. Maybe they'll get the message. No way in Hell will I ever vote Republican (On a national level) again after they just disenfranchised millions of us by stealing our delegates.
Ron Paul is a libertarian, and apparently you are too.
I wonder why he's not running as such. It would certainly make more sense.
Maybe it's because he knows replacing the current resident of the White House is Job one.
Something you apparently haven't grasped.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads