JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been deriding Sig's "patented triple-action" firing method for years.

1. Single-action

2. Double-action

3. Drop-action
I thought they fixed the drop issue a few years ago…..and now this. I don't think the 320 is a good option for personal carry.

One thing I wish these would cover.

WHICH P320 MODEL?

Base? X series? SIG is like Nintendo and has so many damn variants.

Also what holsters were used? It's always so vague.

Drop issue? The link speaks of phantom holsters discharges not drop. I guess facts are not important. While not discounting possible, though seemingly suspicious discharges, methinks other things could be in play. Nevertheless there will be no stifling armchair critics who dislike Sig's muddying the waters with hearsay opines. I'd rather Wait for the science than trial by opinion. Albeit not a 320, I'll keep, and continue to feel confident with my 365 as an EDC.

I have a p220, p229 and p290rs. I consider my limited experience with sigs to be positive. I want to see the science as well. To me this is along the same lines as the remington 700 trigger. They are fine til you start messing with them but that is my opinion

Way too many what if's here and no evidence stated. Were the involved pistols inspected by a certified gunsmith expert to see if there were any issues or dirty or? Just because you are a supposed "highly trained officer" (laugh inserted) doesn't mean you didn't have an accidental or negligent discharge, it happens more than people care to admit. The one guy as stated trained people in the military for 20yrs that doesn't mean spit to me, how long ago was that? He works as a roof inspector at 62yrs old now maybe it was just his time for the inevitable. Definitely not a Sig fan but looks more like another in the long line of ambulance chaser lawyers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top