JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frankly, I wish they'd stop spending so much money like they're in congre..... Oh. Wait. Yeah, this totally got Congressional approval, huh? Grab a shovel, guys. We're digging further into debt

This reminds me a lot of being just another "AR killer"

Trying to contain 80k psi and all that construction engineering. Maybe, it's all in an effort to make the used cartridge cases......non-reloadable?

That would certainly make the Anti-gun people happy.

Aloha, Mark
Except now there'll be all those plastic shell casings laying around all over the globe for thousands of years, eventually breaking down and working it's way into the food and water tables as micro plastics…. which is already a thing.

:rolleyes:

No I will not make the switch because I'm set for life with the .223/5.56 caliber but if I really get bored with it I'll just cut down all my brass and form them into 300BLK. :s0112::s0112::s0112:

That being said, the military better start recruiting men with size 50 T-shirts and size 2 helmets because them soi boys nowadays will never make it as effective grunts with a heavier rifle. Just sayin…

Except now there'll be all those plastic shell casings laying around all over the globe for thousands of years, eventually breaking down and working it's way into the food and water tables as micro plastics…. which is already a thing.

The cartridges are brass and steel and reloadable as well. No plastic. IMO unless Uncle Sam goes knee deep in the stuff it will be to expensive and wind up being yet another fad cartridge.

The cartridges are brass and steel and reloadable as well. No plastic. IMO unless Uncle Sam goes knee deep in the stuff it will be to expensive and wind up being yet another fad cartridge.
Huh, you're right! I recently watched a video where the case was a hybrid with a metal rim and primer cup locked onto a plastic case rated for GPMG's, SAW's, and individual weapons…. can't keep up with all the wet dreams gushing forth from the military industrial complex looking to inhale our tax dollars.

Last Edited:
Huh, you're right! I recently watched a video where the case was a hybrid with a metal rim and primer cup locked onto a plastic case rated for GPMG's, SAW's, and individual weapons…. can't keep up with all the wet dreams gushing forth from the military industrial complex looking to inhale our tax dollars.

First time I saw a picture I thought that as well. Suspicious me thought it had a plastic portion to prevent reloading and discourage the civilian market. Turns out it was just a great way to charge Uncle Sam all the more since it was needed to get the velocity at barrel length spec. I guess it's pretty standard that those who write the specs don't understand what they are really asking for.

And the World's Favorite - Environmentalist Poster Child responds with.......
How_Dare_You.gif

Aloha, Mark

Now she's a speech writer for Kamila. :s0001:

Why is it the Air Farce gets, "Lighter, faster and more expensive" and the Grunts get, "Bigger, Heavier and less effective"? :s0092:

I guess it depends on the size of their congressional district. :s0093:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads