JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
House will be paid for in 10 months I've worked 28 years for this to happen. They will just have to deal with it.

Door to door confiscation is logistically impossible in the USA. With 100 million firearms owners in the USA there is not enough people and time in a decade to make a dent.

Lets say a trained team could search and clear a house/garage/outbuildings and small acreage in what 4 hours now multiple that by 50 million YEA RIGHT

And while they are on the neighbors front porch who's watching their back?

Jobs for those who don't qualify to work for Homeland Security and TSA!
Hillary: "Elect me, I'll create millions of jobs!"

Well since we are talking about a hypothetical question I will give you a hypothetical answer.

NOT ONLY NO BUT HECK NO!

I have sworn an oath to the Constitution several times in my life not to a government being run by mad men. Some may say my interpretation of the Constitution is not accurate but if they were to ban the firearms in common use to defend the constitution and the United States I feel it would be a form of treason.

So thank "Mickey Mouse" this is just a hypothetical question or my answer could be taken wrong.

We just have to look at the Irish War of Independence. The Irish had enough of British rule and did something about it. They formed the Irish Republican Army and took a huge chunk of their country back to do what they will.

If it comes down to it, we can do the same here. The military won't even be the biggest threat, lefties/liberals don't join the army, majority of people that do actually still believe in their country to serve the people and the Constitution. Look at the difference between West Point audiences between Bush and Obama, the people were practically disgusted at Obama while cheering Bush. I have a strong feeling members of the armed forces wouldn't turn on their own people, the Constitution and would fight with them.

With out back up law enforcement officers in liberal strongholds willing to turn their back on the Constitution would be easily pacified by a IRA like force. The greatest threat would be outside influences such as the government willing to bring in other nation armies, but by then we would have our own military already on our side.

As much as I would hate to see another civil war, it gives me hope there will be options to fight back if things turned for the worst.

Remember our forefathers. Remember why and what they fought for. Remember what they created. Never surrender, never back down, you will not comply, you will fight.

The greatest threat would be outside influences such as the government willing to bring in other nation armies...

Exactly my fears after seeing video of the foreign forces shipped in to be involved in Jade Helm, while suspiciously wearing US military gear.

Remember our forefathers. Remember why and what they fought for. Remember what they created. Never surrender, never back down, you will not comply, you will fight.

Amen Brother. Amen.

When I was born the country had just won WWII and things were booming. When I first went to school we said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning first thing and "Under God". I've seen America do great things such as put a man on the Moon, develop television, the computer and the internet and build the interstate freeway system.

I remember drooling when the 55, 56, and 57 Chevys were on showroom floors and in 1962 I turned 16 and bought a 1957 2 door Bel Air sport coupe (pillarless hard top) with a power pack 283, 3 speed and overdrive. It had just 30K miles on it and it was mint. Mint.

I remember in high school during deer and elk season those of us who drove cars were allowed to bring our rifles to school and deposit them in the principal's office for the day. Our families needed the meat and we might see one on our way to or from school and fill our tag. This was in Central Point, Oregon, BTW.

I got old somehow as the years flew by and my health isn't so good. I can still shoot the balls off a flying eagle with my .270 though, LOL.

You young guys need to know something. Never in history has a guerilla army been defeated on its own soil. The Taliban are still alive and well after first Russia and then the "mighty" US military tried to take them out. AL Q? ISIS? Vietnam? Korea? Various in The Middle East? The US and allies haven't won a war since WWII and that's because they keep making the mistake of taking on people door to door on their own soil. Those are all guerilla armies. Those are the "militias" our founders knew about. The same kind of militia that drove the King of England back to where he came from in our Revolutionary War.

Give up my guns eh? Molon Labe.

Cheers.

Would you hand over a legal tax stamped Thompson machine gun that's worth over $20,000 bucks just so they could cut it in half, then a new president gets elected a couple of years later and overturns the ban.

When I was born the country had just won WWII and things were booming. When I first went to school we said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning first thing and "Under God". I've seen America do great things such as put a man on the Moon, develop television, the computer and the internet and build the interstate freeway system.

I remember drooling when the 55, 56, and 57 Chevys were on showroom floors and in 1962 I turned 16 and bought a 1957 2 door Bel Air sport coupe (pillarless hard top) with a power pack 283, 3 speed and overdrive. It had just 30K miles on it and it was mint. Mint.

I remember in high school during deer and elk season those of us who drove cars were allowed to bring our rifles to school and deposit them in the principal's office for the day. Our families needed the meat and we might see one on our way to or from school and fill our tag. This was in Central Point, Oregon, BTW.

I got old somehow as the years flew by and my health isn't so good. I can still shoot the balls off a flying eagle with my .270 though, LOL.

You young guys need to know something. Never in history has a guerilla army been defeated on its own soil. The Taliban are still alive and well after first Russia and then the "mighty" US military tried to take them out. AL Q? ISIS? Vietnam? Korea? Various in The Middle East? The US and allies haven't won a war since WWII and that's because they keep making the mistake of taking on people door to door on their own soil. Those are all guerilla armies. Those are the "militias" our founders knew about. The same kind of militia that drove the King of England back to where he came from in our Revolutionary War.

Give up my guns eh? Molon Labe.

Cheers.
Let me try to add to your wonderful post.

You cannot defeat an ideological war.

I su
A peculiar question. And followed by a plan to run. What is the purpose of this thread? To show everyone you think our rights are negotiable? To illicit inflammatory responses?

I suppose if one views the world through a drama lens you could think that a benign question of compliane, non-compliance or relocation is some scheme to get inflame or show my "rights are negotiable" as you say.

The reality is that people move all the time to get away from bad gun laws. I posted in such a thread today. Many people comply and others don't. I'm trying to get a feel where others sit.

And no, it's not that my rights are negotiable, but making six figures I'm not interested in being imprisoned and losing my right in a place like CA when I can move to MT and be legal again. I suppose if you're low income then you don't have as much to lose and are more than happy to make poor choices such as staying and being imprisoned for 10 years when you could have moved.

Picture says 1k words

download.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top