JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's say your state enacts a state ban. Would you turn your stuff in or move to a free state?

Let's say there is a nationwide ban enacted. Would you turn your stuff in or move out of the country to a place with better gun laws?

Currently we have the best gun laws in the world, but if such bans are enacted, we would really not be sitting in that boat anymore.

At that point, do you arm yourself with WASP spray (pepper spray is illegal in many draconian countries) and hope that you make it your whole life without being a victim of a violent crime? Pray that home invaders don't make you watch them do things to your wife or daughter (this has happened before)?

Personally I'd move to a free state, and keep moving until it gets so bad that I'd just relocate to a tropical paradise to live cheap and be unarmed for a fraction of the cost of living...

Not that you'd want to live in the crap-hole, but in Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, you can own rocket launchers and have an anti-aircraft gun if you can afford it. Once you wait about 3 weeks to get your gun license, you can own and carry machine guns concealed.

You can carry anything so long as it's concealed.

Not that you'd want to live in the crap-hole, but in Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, you can own rocket launchers and have an anti-aircraft gun if you can afford it. Once you wait about 3 weeks to get your gun license, you can own and carry machine guns concealed.

You can carry anything so long as it's concealed.

I've seen some documentaries on the manufacturing there, but had no idea it was that free. Wow. But yeah, having see the documentary about the province, I wouldn't want to live there.

What's the plan? Wait until you are arrested in some warrantless search and be branded a felon?
OPSEC man.. OPSEC.

My above clearly states my intentions. In no way will I leave this country and in no way will I be a sheep.

Where am I going to go that has less gun control than the United States?

Don't you know these colors don't run?
image.jpeg

Bushman,
Have you considered that some options under your conditions might be illegal?
I do not think many will state on an open forum their intentions to break a ban or law.
You might not want to press for answers .
Andy

Can you imagine the chaos that will take place? Friggin' martial law, illegal search and seizure, open fighting in the streets. My bro' predicted that anarchy would prevail if this ever happened.
And NO, I would not go to another country.

Can you imagine the chaos that will take place? Friggin' martial law, illegal search and seizure, open fighting in the streets. My bro' predicted that anarchy would prevail if this ever happened.
And NO, I would not go to another country.

All of that will not happen because the confiscations happen at a local level and continue until a sufficient number of weapons have been taken so that resistance is futile.

As fate would have it, I am writing a manual on what you can do since it cannot be covered in a thread like this. Suffice it to say, you must act today and you cannot be talking openly about what strategy you are going to employ. The LEO community is always scanning sites like this to see what our thoughts are.

I can tell you there is a systematic approach that is just as scientific as the incremental approach by the left to take our Liberties as well as our firearms.

All of that will not happen because the confiscations happen at a local level and continue until a sufficient number of weapons have been taken so that resistance is futile.

I'd make bets the collective area sheriffs would not enforce such a ban/confiscation.
If they did, the irony is that a confiscation would be removing firearms from the mostly good guys (i.e. >80% are good, solid people). How do you confiscate from the criminal element when you don't know it exists?
Still, suffice it to say, there are enough people who regard such confiscations as an act of tyranny, which the United States Citizenry has a long history of resisting. It would be interesting times.

...you cannot be talking openly about what strategy you are going to employ.

I am making NO plans. While I am not sheeple, I do obey the law.

A peculiar question. And followed by a plan to run. What is the purpose of this thread? To show everyone you think our rights are negotiable? To illicit inflammatory responses?

If that scenario ever comes to pass, and if I ever owned some guns, I would imagine that I'd have sold them well before they passed such laws.
Last thing I'd do is as I overheard while in line at the DMV the other day...Some guy told his friend he'd get every barrel on every gun threaded then loose them all in a boating accident while bringing them home, then use the insurance money to stockpile lots of oil filters,
10 inch Pvc pipe, and install a new underground stock watering cistern at his cousin's farm.

Last Edited:
What's the point of keeping banned guns if you're just going to bury them or hide them in a closet? Seems to me that about the time they ban them is about the time to exercise the 2nd amendment for exactly the reason it was wrote.

House will be paid for in 10 months I've worked 28 years for this to happen. They will just have to deal with it.

Door to door confiscation is logistically impossible in the USA. With 100 million firearms owners in the USA there is not enough people and time in a decade to make a dent.

Lets say a trained team could search and clear a house/garage/outbuildings and small acreage in what 4 hours now multiple that by 50 million YEA RIGHT

And while they are on the neighbors front porch who's watching their back?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews