JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My buddy just sent me this...

peanut butter on a burrito...

Kick him to the curb or forgive it?

D05E157C-4A38-462F-BB3D-46A70559DE4B.jpeg

Dunno if I'd go that far, but in the future I would certainly view him with some well-earned suspicion...

Henry V, Act II, Scene II

Such and so finely bolted didst thou seem:
And thus thy fall hath left a kind of blot,
To mark the full-fraught man and best indued
With some suspicion...

Last Edited:
The Broken Spoke in Stanfield (OR) offers a burger w peanut butter on it.
I tried it and liked it.
Surprised me too.

So does Killer Burger. Doesn't sound terrible, but not my cuppa tea. Heck, peanut butter is just mashed up peanuts? Get a cold beer, spoon and a bottle of Skippy.

I don't know....it's still FOOD. Soooo? Different strokes for different folks. I guess.

Truthfully though....I've done peanut butter and jelly on burrito wrappers as a quick snack.....so, how far off is that to your friend's creation?

Aloha, Mark

PS....not to mention the King's.....fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.

I have probably eaten half the cast of bambi at some point or another. Heck, I have eaten fried roach in new guinea. But peanut butter on a burrito is heresy, although, if said contents of burrito were extremely hot, peanut butter would effectively work to cool things down. It rides that line from genius or insanity though seems to fall on the insanity side to me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top