JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been doing some refining of my collection lately. Selling some things I bought back when I was not too sure where I was going with my collection and my tastes in firearms had not quite fully formed.

There is one gun in my collection that just does not meet my current criteria for what I want in my collection. In fact, I have never even fired this particular one.

It is a nickle Beretta Cheetah 84FS. It is something I will never use, but it is such a beautiful gun I find myself reluctant to part with it.

What would you do?

Nice looking pistol. And are you going to regret selling it? Question is, what else would you buy if you sold it?

I "recycle" stuff all the time. Sell one to fund another project. I've sold a few like that that I never shot much if at all. I take it to a friend and they ask (of course) "How's it shoot?" When I tell them I've never shot it, they laugh.

Unless you're hurting for money, don't sell it! That goes for the rest of your awesome collection! In my opinion, a true collector has an eclectic mix of items. While I collect items, I always try to be as diverse as possible, especially if it's as rare/beautiful as your Cheetah!

If your thinkin' of selling it, a part of you has already decided to sell it. And if you don't know, we do, that your just gonna replace it with something nice anyway.

That being said, it's a nice lookin' pistol. Maybe you should take it to the range and shoot a few rounds, you'll at least gain some perspective.

trade or sell, i constantly change my collection. i had the taurus version and gave it to my son-in law but never got bored with it. it is one of those that is too pretty to carry or shoot. just a nice dust collector. that being said, i like it.

I've been in the process of changing around what I have - moving out the "safe queens" in favor of things I will actually shoot. I don't know whether the value is up or down, but, I do know I have a lot more selection of things I can do, and, I can actually stock ammo for most of them.

It was really tough to part with some beauties, but, once I got into the swing of it I'm glad I did. I have some nice toys that are both loved AND used.

Bob

There is a Beretta site dedicated to fine weapons like this....if this were mine, I'd put this away and forget about it...... if you want to sell make sure that which you want will fulfill your needs to a T then it won't hurt so bad...

Seems to me this would be one heck of a home gun.......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top