JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I put this thought on hold for a while. Might circle back to it later.

Thanks for the input.

I like the input on getting a compact mag fed bolt gun and SBRing that vs this to make for a lightweight kid gun.

No need to SBR a AR I've got one of those already.

My main point was teaching young kids 5-8 or perhaps even as young as 4. From 4-8 or as old as 10 I've seen kids have a harder time shooting rifles. They tend to have a harder time holding them upright and level.

Sure once older than that, they can shoot other things. However until then, he would have a relatively easy to operate firearm to enjoy when he comes with me. Which I am hoping he will learn to enjoy as time goes on.

As far as it being in the NFA domain after he grows out of it. No biggy it would just become a fun gun after and it one I bring with me to clean ups and what not to let other kids shoot. Beyond that, once I'm dead, I'm dead, he should hopefully be an adult by the time I'm dead so transferring these things should hopefully be all figured out, and if they aren't, I'm dead. If he has s kid before I die, we could transfer it earlier and whatnot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top