JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a M&P guy. And you said you were too so I think you've mostly already answered your own question. Note too that the M&P comes with suppressor sights installed. I'm running a RMR 06 and I can tell you with that optic, at least, you can use iron sights through the optic. The CORE also comes with an improved trigger over the normal factory trigger. It's very shootable...although I opted to swap it for the Apex trigger you see below.

I don't know how the Glock compares to this but you can research it and see if this helps make up your mind. The CORE also comes in a 5" and 4.25". As others have said, it doesn't really make sense to get the longer one if you intend to run an optic on it. The shorter barrel is also nicer for carrying if you ever decide to.

Oh...and I almost forgot the most important reason of all to go M&P...M&P's aren't UGLY! :D:D

fO8bxpx.jpg