JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most expensive gun I have bought was a VEPR in 54r for $1000 so I could shoot the crap load of 54r I collected faster.

I guess I'm not at that level of gun ownership to understand spending more for something like this. I'd rather get something in the 5-8 and spend the rest on ammo.

I guess I chose guns on there likelihood to get used, and used hard.

I see these pistols and I usually feel sad. That all that time and money went into making them, then the owner just tossed them into the collection safe to be shot on occasion.

If you showed me a dan Wesson that looks like it's been through hell and back. Then you would have my attention.

Something along the lines of my dads DW .357, it's been around.

To each his own, but there is some real satisfaction in shooting, owning, and admiring any very high end equipment. I have expensive guns, but I have cheap ones too. I almost always buy used, and shoot them until I am tired of them and sell them on. Although my wife would argue that I don't seem to sell them as fast as I buy them.

I have a Wilson Supergrade, an Infinty 10mm, STI Apiero, Sig X6. Those are all awesome pistols to shoot, and when other people shoot them, the group size they are shooting magically lowers...

But I just bough a Sub 2000 for $379 that is going to be tearing up a range near you.

I see these pistols and I usually feel sad.

2rgyfq0.jpg

Yeabut "Discretion"?
Come on.. how 'bout "Desecrator!" or some somethin?
sheesh
lol

I can just see it now when the zomblies are at the wire and Joe says to Fred, "Hold on, just let me get my Discretion". ouch