JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a scene from Married with Children were Al is handing a "dancer" a dollar, but he can't let go. That's how I feel. I paid. Didn't I? I feel like I did.

I would miss this place quite a bit.
Due to my age I am not terribly active in shooting but I enjoy reading the posts and especially the humor in here. It brightens my day. I am retired and on a fixed income and to top that off my wife won't even give me an allowance but I was happy to pitch in when I could.

My one question would be; are we notified when our supporting membership is about to expire so we can renew before it does? I can't even find my slippers in the morning so that just may slip passed me.

You folks all have a good day.

I would miss this place quite a bit.
Due to my age I am not terribly active in shooting but I enjoy reading the posts and especially the humor in here. It brightens my day. I am retired and on a fixed income and to top that off my wife won't even give me an allowance but I was happy to pitch in when I could.

My one question would be; are we notified when our supporting membership is about to expire so we can renew before it does? I can't even find my slippers in the morning so that just may slip passed me.

You folks all have a good day.
If you go to the donate button, select it, then scroll to the bottom it will show you your support end date.

I'm in the same boat as Rickenbaker but as a new member of this group/forum, I've had numerous days of enjoyment reading and gleaning knowledge from all the good folks on here,
My next stop is the DONATE button !:)

Thanks for all of the likes on the Black Talon ammo. I need to make an edit, they are only 20 round boxes - they just look larger. I am putting them on the classifieds for $100 as donation to NWFA and will see what happens.

I too would miss all (well maybe not all) of you blokes if the unthinkable happened.

I'm in the same boat monetarily (unintentional pun not intentional) as others here have mentioned, on that note I will reserve a seat in my boat for a 2019 Coho trip on the Chehalis River.
This offer is for members of this community and 1 guest (or two with advanced notice) for the price of a bronze membership donation to the site.
:s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads