JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Correct. I was talking about the video with the crazy lady who was trying to run the 2 girls off the road and then walked up to their car showing fake police ID. In that case there was no window being broken or weapon being used. If I cant move my car and someone busts my window out trying to get to me, that is a whole different situation.

Gotcha...even I am hesitant to say I would have shot her- there had to be other factors at play (i.e. family in car)...but that wasn't a easy call going back on the road after crazy-eyes just rammed you off the road with a truck...agreed?

Gotcha...even I am hesitant to say I would have shot her...but that wasn't a easy call going back on the road after crazy-eyes just rammed you off the road with a truck...agreed?
Agreed. Its tough to know what the better option was....get back on the highway and play bumper cars with a psycho in a full sized pickup, or sit there while the psycho taps on your window. The girls were unarmed, so they had to run. In my case, I would have probably sat tight and let the psycho see that I was armed.

I wouldn't have tried to get back on the road after the first collision, and I wouldn't have flipped her off either. If I'd tried to change lanes and instead of passing she changed lanes to follow I would have pulled to the side and forced her to pass because I'm stopped on the shoulder. If in spite of all of that she still hit me... I wouldn't let a clear threat with unknown weapon status charge me down because she's a woman and I'm a gentleman, that's for sure. I'd have brandished and issued commands and taken it from there no question. After all they faced they are lucky that crazy woman didn't want them dead, if she did they would have died as their plan to avoid being a victim was to scream and cry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top