JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Poor kids:(

That chick was crazy!

Personally, I don't worry about ish like this.

The last time some fool tried to run me off the road and parked in front of me, he got out, I got out, he got back in and left in a major hurry - no words exchanged or anything lmao.

I don't know - it is hard to know without more context.

I am more interested in knowing what happened after the vid ended.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/calif-road-rage-driver-strikes-days-article-1.2054350

Turns out the lady in the truck is crazy, and has done this before.

Would I have shot her?

Probably not - not unless she started shooting at me or someone else first.

The best defense against someone like this is *probably* to use your own vehicle, not a gun - at least IMO.

However, there are too many variables to say that for sure.

Naaa I would have asked how her day was....... after I PITed her off to the ditch.
Of course I drive a large PU so she wouldn't ave done that to me
Plus they were in CA so you would go to jail forever if you pulled a gun,that you shouldn't have had loaded, on someone

Now if you were in a little car and someone did that? Sure,they are risking your life.

Oh and if it was a cop in the truck,they got away with it

Terrifying California road rage incident captured on cellphone camera

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – A Northern California woman made her first court appearance Tuesday after a road rage incident was captured in a dramatic cellphone video that showed a vehicle forcing a car off a mountain highway.
Two women frantically called the California Highway Patrol on Saturday afternoon to report that they were being repeatedly cut off by the driver of a Ford Explorer Sport Trac pickup truck on Interstate 80, about 60 miles northeast of Sacramento.

"She just hit our car, she just hit our car. She's pushing us off of the road. Yes, she's pushing us off the road. She's coming for us," passenger Delanie Strykul tells a CHP dispatcher on the video, her voice shaking. "Please help us."
The video shows the Explorer forcing their Mazda onto the shoulder as the Mazda's driver screams.
"I could not believe this was real. I was sitting there going, 'This has to be a joke,'" Strykul told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE
The Highway Patrol said the incident began after Strykul made a rude gesture because the Ford Explorer had been tailgating.
Strykul shot the video while also calling the Highway Patrol. They eventually were directed to an interstate exit where a highway patrolman was waiting to make the arrest.

The suspect, Deirdre Orozco, 50, of Santa Clara, was charged with two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, two counts of false imprisonment, unlawful use of a badge, reckless driving and resisting arrest.
She was held in lieu of $250,000 bail and was due back in court Friday after pleading not guilty to multiple charges from two incidents days apart. A public defender was to be appointed to represent her.
Roseville police said Orozco also had been arrested three days earlier but was freed while prosecutors weighed charges from that incident. Police say a woman identified as Orozco first hit a driver at a Roseville intersection, then continued on to a relative's house. There she threw large rocks through a window while threatening the residents, said police spokeswoman Dee Dee Gunther.
Orozco is charged in that incident with assault with a deadly weapon, criminal threats, vandalism, reckless driving, and hit-and-run.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/2...d-rage-incident-captured-on-cellphone-camera/

I can hardly listen to those whiny girls during this video. I am sure they are scared and all but can you imagine if if there was actually a threat? Like a group of guys who who was trying to make more than the half hearted attempt of a crazy lady? It is frighting to see how easy and completely these girls fell apart over something that was really not that big of deal. If they could have kept there heads they most likely could have easily evaded this nut job.

I am sure it was the end of the world for them, I dont mean to make light of there predicament. But it makes me see how unprepared the average youngster is at dealing with a bit of stress.

She looks really nice. :confused:

628x471.jpg

their
adjective
: relating to or belonging to certain people, animals, or things : made or done by certain people, animals, or things

there
adverb
: in that place : at that location
: to or into that place

When she approached the vehicle I would have tazed the bubblegum out of her.

That or a nice .45 slug to the chest.

People like her get others killed or they kill others...however our laws are set up in such a way that we essentially have to succumb to that kind of threat and terror and just whine and complain and hope law enforcement does something, it's pathetic.

People like that should be put down immediately!

Maybe the little girl twits will think twice next time before they flip somebody off if they can't back it up. Sometimes there are unexpected consequences.

WAYNO.

I

The best defense against someone like this is *probably* to use your own vehicle, not a gun - at least IMO.

Agreed. She was out matched in vehicle size and weight, but some better driving on her part would have helped her out a bit. Letting the person get that close to the vehicle was a problem, but nothing that would allow you to use lethal force. Pretty marginal on even a draw and display.

I was fortunate many years ago to have had police pursuit and defensive escape vehicle training, and did some road track racing as well, and a Bondurant racing class. Basically running the shot out of cars and using them to your defensive advantage. My boys picked it up pretty quick, I got my daughter trained with what I had, and taught her how to be aggressive with a car and get away from situations like that.

You have to be prepared to abuse the vehicle a bit in that situation,but it will get you out of problems like that.

I can hardly listen to those whiny girls during this video. I am sure they are scared and all but can you imagine if if there was actually a threat? Like a group of guys who who was trying to make more than the half hearted attempt of a crazy lady? It is frighting to see how easy and completely these girls fell apart over something that was really not that big of deal. If they could have kept there heads they most likely could have easily evaded this nut job.

I am sure it was the end of the world for them, I dont mean to make light of there predicament. But it makes me see how unprepared the average youngster is at dealing with a bit of stress.

Excellent points. My kids were exposed at a young age of taking care of yourself and not being a victim. My daughter in particular had very strong role models in strong women in her mother and my wife , her step mom. No one is going to mess with those two women, and they taught her those skills and behaviors as well. She grew up as the oldest and only girl of 4 boys, and learned real quick what it took to stand up for yourself, and quickly became the pack leader of all of them and still is to this day at 32 years old. My boys also seemed to be attracted to stronger women and my DIL's are all no shrinking violets, and I do not want to mess with any of them, all are CC's too. The boys have taught them lots of tactical behaviors.

I really feel for those girls, and hate to hear them begging for help. This video should be shown to young women, and to young men as well, so they can train their wives and girlfriends how not to be victims of this type of shot.

They were in no real danger at any time during the video as long as they stayed in the car and kept going. The bumps from the other vehicle weren't that big either.

They did exactly what they should have done. Much better to let the cops deal with it than have to deal with the aftermath of a shooting.

OK I call BS on they shouldn't have been scared.May be there was some very deep drops on the side of the mountain road and they were afraid of heights.
not that I would know about this:rolleyes:
But the weight difference wasn't that big of a factor.If I cut your little Mazda and hit you with my 8k truck and you could push on the back axle you could throw me for a loop.
Easee peasee.
Cars slide sideways easy.Trucks,and most cars,don't have much weight in the rear so sending one sideways wouldn't take much.
Easy to talk it away also.She hit your front end,must have snagged the vehicle and your car turned into her rear end taking her off the side of the road,into that big tree.
It could happen:cool:

I was raised to be respectful of women, certainly never hit one! However after seeing the perps photo I'm not sure she qualifies!
Intentionally crash into my truck and the LEO's better get there fast.

Seriously, if my family is involved I'm driving to the nearest police station in a slow, safe manner. If she tries to force us off the road I'll defend us as I feel is warranted!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top