JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This weekend is the Yakima show. I need some "stuff", and to be honest, I'm about due for a show in general. Problem is, it's 120 miles away, and I have no idea how big the show is or whether it's even worth a 20 mile drive, much less 120.

So.... bigger than, say, Clark County (Vancouver)?

If its anything like the one that was here in the summer then its not worth the drive. Slim selection with some HIGH prices. I'm pretty sure its put on by the same group so it's probably the same vendors, but don't hold me to that. If you're in town regardless I might swing through but if not save your gas money.

Yakim show has a pretty scant selection and the prices I experienced are higher than average. it's the fact that Yakima has very few gun dealers so they ask a premium I expect. Spokane is a much better show also consider puyallup and the monroe show.

I like the monroe better than puyallup, IMO there are too many dealers at the tables and not enough private citizens selling, the deals I used to find are mostly gone and replaced by MSRP pricing. the haggling that has long been a mainstay at gun shows is almost non existant.

Yakim show has a pretty scant selection and the prices I experienced are higher than average. it's the fact that Yakima has very few gun dealers so they ask a premium I expect. Spokane is a much better show also consider puyallup and the monroe show.

I like the monroe better than puyallup, IMO there are too many dealers at the tables and not enough private citizens selling, the deals I used to find are mostly gone and replaced by MSRP pricing. the haggling that has long been a mainstay at gun shows is almost non existant.

Thanks to all.

This weekend is the Yakima show. I need some "stuff", and to be honest, I'm about due for a show in general. Problem is, it's 120 miles away, and I have no idea how big the show is or whether it's even worth a 20 mile drive, much less 120.

So.... bigger than, say, Clark County (Vancouver)?

Check yourself into rehab, or go buy another Mosin, whatever is cheaper, lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top