JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Inspired by Lance Jacobs thread. Firearms trainer Ernest Langdon has worked with Beretta to create what he calls a DA/SA Glock 19 out of the Px4 Storm Compact 9mm. While I bought my stock full size Px4 Storm 9mm for $499, this new upgraded model starts at $798.

beretta-px4-compact-carry-e1463930367820.jpg

PX4CC – MOD 0: The PX4 Compact Carry Pistol includes all of the the standard upgrades that come with this Beretta Factory Package, including:

– PX4 Compact with Sniper Gray Cerakote Slide ($75 Value)
– Stealth low profile levers with "G" configuration de-cocker ($74 Value)
– Custom AmeriGlo® Night Sights ($90 Value)
– Beretta upgraded Trigger pack ($115 Value)
– Three sizes of Magazine release buttons ($15 Value)
– Three sizes of grip back-straps
– Three 15 round magazines (one extra $40 Value)
– One set of Talon Grips ($18 Value)
– Coupon for 10% off a 2017 Langdon Tactical Class ($50 Value)

Here are the other options that Ernest Langdon is offering:
Beretta Px4 Compact Carry Pre-Order | Robar Guns

In a heartbeat. The PX4 is probably the most ergonomic and soft-shooting gun around. My full-size PX4, which I converted to a decocker-only G version, sits in my nightstand safe with its TLR-4 laser/light combo and is my primary home defense gun. The rotating barrel makes shooting even the highest power 9mm rounds feel like hardly anything at all in terms of recoil. The new Compact Carry has a thinner slide, is a compact version, and will be easy to conceal with the right holster. The only question is what its price point will be and whether people will pay it. Not that many people understand how great a gun the PX4 is, so that remains to be seen. It's on my short list, though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top