JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you buy NWFA decals & license plate frames?

• Yes, I'd buy both.

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • I'd buy decals but not a license plate frame.

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • I'd buy a license plate frame but not a decal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wouldn't buy either.

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
I'm looking into other promotional items and two ideas that really stuck with me (aside from the tshirts) are die-cut decals and license plate frames. However, I'd like to do some polling and ask how receptive you'd be to purchasing these items if the decals were $3 shipped ($2 in person) and the license plate frames were $6 shipped ($5 in person). Please vote :s0155:

I like to use stickers on my tool boxs etc.

I think A sticker would go nice as a reward for supporting the site.

Silver supporters get a free sticker when they donate, Platinum gets a T-Shirt and so forth.

Photo_110409_001.jpg :s0155:

Photo_110409_001.jpg

What about hats?

Hats might be a good idea since, unlike t-shirts, some of us wear the same hat every day. Whatever is decided upon, I recommend some real thought is put into the design. In my opinion, the t-shirt design is a graphic failure due to the small size of the text. There is no real 'hook' to it and it would be a shame to produce hats with a string of tiny text across it.

If fund raising (rather than promotion) is the goal, I'd prefer to buy a knife, flask, or first aid kit to support the forum.

Now if I could buy Dave Workman's book "Washington State Gun Rights and Responsibilities" online, using PayPal... I'd buy 5 to give as gifts. So far I've only found the book on danddgunleather.com via snail mail order but as a bonified computer geek, I'm postal impaired. i.e. "What the **** is a post office box and where is the post office?"

Stickers are cute. I'll pay a lot more for something useful.

Ide buy a hat and a few decals if they looked good. I need another Medium shirt too. maybe long sleeved t-shirts too, with writing down the sleeves, and hooded sweat shirts.

I'd buy and wear a cap. I prefer not to identify either my house or cars as places where guns might be found; therefore would not buy either decals or license plate frames. I don't have any proof, but think that anything marking me as a gun owner may make me a target for theft.

i would love to see some hooded sweatshirts,and hats-though the decals,and the l/p frames sound good. i think its kinda like putting the name of your audio system on your car,then ,you wonder why your car was broke into-go figure-
steven

Quite a few years ago in the Portland area, there was a burglar who found vehicles with NRA stickers, followed them home, then came back when they weren't home.

Also, now there are websites that can connect the license plate number to the owner.

http://www.public-record-searches.com/motorvehiclerecords.html

http://govdmvrecords.com/

No stickers, frames, etc. for me.

Bruce

+1 I never put stickers of any kind, especially gun or political.

THAT is something I had not considered...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top