Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Would you buy NWFA decals & license plate frames?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Joe Link, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'm looking into other promotional items and two ideas that really stuck with me (aside from the tshirts) are die-cut decals and license plate frames. However, I'd like to do some polling and ask how receptive you'd be to purchasing these items if the decals were $3 shipped ($2 in person) and the license plate frames were $6 shipped ($5 in person). Please vote :thumbup:

2. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

I'd be happy to pay ten bucks for a decal in support of the Empire!............................elsullo :thumbup:

3. Brandon44647

Brandon44647 Portland Member

A window sticker/decal would be really cool in my opinion.....

4. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

I like to use stickers on my tool boxs etc.

I think A sticker would go nice as a reward for supporting the site.

Silver supporters get a free sticker when they donate, Platinum gets a T-Shirt and so forth.

5. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

small sticker for the side of the AR?

6. shockercustoms

shockercustoms Forest Grove, Oregon Member

Photo_110409_001.jpg :thumbup:

Photo_110409_001.jpg

7. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

What about hats?

8. jmh119

jmh119 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

I would buy them. :)

9. twoclones

twoclones Tri-Cities, WA Well-Known Member

Hats might be a good idea since, unlike t-shirts, some of us wear the same hat every day. Whatever is decided upon, I recommend some real thought is put into the design. In my opinion, the t-shirt design is a graphic failure due to the small size of the text. There is no real 'hook' to it and it would be a shame to produce hats with a string of tiny text across it.

If fund raising (rather than promotion) is the goal, I'd prefer to buy a knife, flask, or first aid kit to support the forum.

Now if I could buy Dave Workman's book "Washington State Gun Rights and Responsibilities" online, using PayPal... I'd buy 5 to give as gifts. So far I've only found the book on danddgunleather.com via snail mail order but as a bonified computer geek, I'm postal impaired. i.e. "What the **** is a post office box and where is the post office?"

Stickers are cute. I'll pay a lot more for something useful.

10. harleyvrodguy

harleyvrodguy Portland Member

I'm in for both please!

11. JUSTIficatioN

JUSTIficatioN Seattle, Wa Member

The hats and the decals are both good ideas to me, I generally wear the same hat everyday and it would be a great way to spread the word about the forum.

12. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Ide buy a hat and a few decals if they looked good. I need another Medium shirt too. maybe long sleeved t-shirts too, with writing down the sleeves, and hooded sweat shirts.

13. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Member

I'd buy and wear a cap. I prefer not to identify either my house or cars as places where guns might be found; therefore would not buy either decals or license plate frames. I don't have any proof, but think that anything marking me as a gun owner may make me a target for theft.

14. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Decals and hats are my choices. :thumbup:

15. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

i would love to see some hooded sweatshirts,and hats-though the decals,and the l/p frames sound good. i think its kinda like putting the name of your audio system on your car,then ,you wonder why your car was broke into-go figure-
    steven

16. bcp

bcp SW WA Member

17. +1 I never put stickers of any kind, especially gun or political.

18. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

THAT is something I had not considered...