JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the market and found 3 options. Used or a range gun. The range gun is also about $150 cheaper than the used one.

1) range gun 600
2) used for 750
3) wait to find one less used and newer condition 750-850

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

you would have to know how to check the revolver, barrel to cylinder gap, d/a & s/a timing, headspace. If you cannot perform these functions and find later it needs corrections the savings can be eaten up pretty fast.

I have bought lots of used revolvers, with many many rounds through them. some have needed work. It's always a pleasure to put them back to correct specs and give them new life.

The 686 is an incredible revolver, buy it.

"Would you buy rental car?" :s0112:

YUP I did. From Hawaii no less. Runs great, good rubber....I'm happy.:s0155:

Same way with a used gun. Depends on HOW it was used.:s0131:

Jack...:cool:

Back in college I worked at a gas station in Central Oregon. We would regularly have folks with rental cars come in asking what it meant when the oil light was on.

And that's why I will never buy a rental car :)

Also depends upon the range and how they maintain they firearms. Have been to some where the rentals are in such bad condition I've had to exchange them to get one that I would be willing to fire let alone purchase.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top