JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

how many would sell, trade, or buy a gun from an 18 year old?

• yes

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • no

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would I buy a gun from somebody right after their 18th birthday?

Family, friends: yes. Unknown person: No.

As long as I am in full compliance with any and all applicable laws, I see no reaon not to buy or sell to a person who is of legal age.

If the legal age is 18 and the person is in fact 18 years old, the fact that it is their birthday is irrelevant.

Can you imagine just turning 18 and getting all excited to buy your first gun and then the guy you are buying from is all "It's your birthday? LOL Gtfo." I would be like "ಥ_ಥ wat."

Buy a gun from someone ON their 18th birthday?

No. I'm going to wonder why they had a gun before their 18th Birthday, why they had it, and what they did with it. And why they want to get rid of it.

edited: to remove language.

how many of you would buy, sell, trade, a gun to someone on or shortly after there 18th birthday?

NWFA members take notice, this is an under age member (17) and he has been attempting to do gun trades. Please be vigilant in checking out who we do business with.

This is the second time I have banned him and if there is one sure thing about trolls he will most likely return.

NWFA members take notice, this is an under age member (17) and he has been attempting to do gun trades. Please be vigilant in checking out who we do business with.

This is the second time I have banned him and if there is one sure thing about trolls he will most likely return.
Can you report him to the police? I think at least a talk with a sheriff should scare him a little bit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top