JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
OOPS,,,,,,,Changed title to K9!!!!

I may be getting a large shipment of used Kahr P9094s in. 260 of them.

They are the polymer lower with blackened stainless steel slide.

I don't know if they have night sights yet or how many mags are included.

Would you buy one for $399? I'm asking because I don't know if I should get them or not.
MSRP is $789 new.

I'd probably be interested. I'll have enough money together sometime in the next week or so I think. Do you know when they'd be coming in?

One sold, only 259 more to go. You are basing your entire decision on one person with three post or did the other sites just have a lot more interest lol.

i think its a good price. if more then one mag comes with then its a great price. P's are much nicer then the cw's but these are for the same price. very tempting. good luck to you if you go for it. you always have great deals

Not sure, seems to be about the same size as a P45 and only one more round. I've already got two CW45's, a P45 and a PM9. Good price though, still might consider one.

There comes a time in every mans life when all he wants is another Colt 1911. That time has come for me now. Therefore, I would pass on this deal.:s0164:

But seriously, maybe you should post a poll to find out how many takers you might get?

looks like the reason nypd got rid of them was because they require 12lb trigger pull guns and these fall below that so no sweat there,i was curious as to why and that is not a reason that would turn me off id probably be in for one next month

Looks like there was a mix-up.............

They are K9s with an MSRP of $855-$905

<broken link removed>

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

1-mag dim night sights on some, standard sights on others.

$399 stainless
Add $20 for black slide.

KahrBLack.jpg

I would be if you were just 100 miles closer. Most of the cop returns I have ever looked at had holster wear and one sig looked brand new inside. Should be pretty nice little guns.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads