JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to buy a Socom 16 from Springfield. Prices are insane right now but as I read the summary of the libtards proposed ban, my initial thought was it would not be banned. While it does have a detached magazine, it doesn't have any other "evil" features. The muzzle brake is not a flash hider, there is no pistol grip, bayo lug or grenade launcher.

Thoughts?

The Socom has the ability of accepting a magazine of greater than 10 rounds. From the text we can read and assuming that it goes through, that one fact might place it on the ban list.

This is just an educated guess and I could be reading it wrong...

The FrankenFeinstein ban draft reduces 1994 evil features from 3 to 1. The ONE and only evil feature on Socom 16 is the fact it can take a detachable mag....unless I am getting something incorrect.

Or maybe the libtards will ban it simply because its black and looks mean...:s0112:

Worry all you want or just live your life.
Buy what you want not what you think will be banned. Nobody knows what will be banned. Nobody has a crystal ball to tell us.
There is just too much fear mongering going on.

Don't worry about it,buy what you want.

Soviets were actually doing quite well keeping the mujahadeen in the Pakistani refugee camps until we sent them Stinger missiles which forced the Soviets to alter their air assault tactics. I was talking to a Russian emigre and told him in hind sight maybe we should have let them win that one... :)

As for the SOCOM, it will be on DiFi's banned list so you better get at least some magazines unless you like reloading twice as much... :)

The Afghanies ran the Ruskies out with home made AKs and other antique rifles.
The Garand would be just fine,if there is ammo to feed it

Yeah that's Afghanis.....your average American couldn't pack a Garand for over 20 minutes.......been a long long while since Americans have been third world tough. Most out of shape folks NEED AR's because they weigh as much as a Happy Meal

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top