JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you make the choice to walk though a bad part of town knowing you could be in serious danger is that a victim or not taking personal responsibility for your own well being. Thats what he was saying.

I have to agree with you on this. I don't mean offense to anyone when I say this in any way but we live in a different society now-a-days. If I wore a white hooded sheet and marched down the streets of Chicago spitting hate to blacks and jews then got my head stomped in, would anyone here feel sorry for what happened to me? The only way someone would know you were gay is because you were open about it. I have no problem with gays and I am for gay rights to include gay marriges and even think they should be able to adopt children...nevertheless gays know that there are people out there that are intollerant of their lifestyles and are willing to do harm against them. Knowing this, I think it would be prudent for them to carry a firearm to protect themselves.

FYI as a side note, I am also against the military's new standpoint about allowing soldiers to be openly gay in the military. The military has had a "don't ask, don't tell" policy for years and it has worked. All the military has asked is for you to keep your personal life personal...what you do behind closed doors is your business. All the military wanted was for people to not defile the military (i.e. make sex videos in uniform).

If you chose to be open about your life, opinions and choices then expect to run into someone that loathes you. My first suggestion would be to keep your personal life to yourself to avoid the confrontation to begin with. Then be fully prepared to defend yourselves and your loved ones.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top