JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Pink Pistols is also a roller derby team that skates for the Jet City Rollergirls. Just checked and their season finale is on the 16th of June. Can't carry at the college (at least openly) where they skate, but maybe it'd be a fun night out to support a team that supports guns.

There is something very entertaining about a very feminine looking gay man walking down the street, being pursued by bashers with fists and bats, only to then get the barrel of a 1911 in their face. "Armed gays don't get bashed" - LOL - how true though.

I've always hated to see people become victims to violent crime. Good for them for arming up.

There is something very entertaining about a very feminine looking gay man walking down the street, being pursued by bashers with fists and bats, only to then get the barrel of a 1911 in their face. "Armed gays don't get bashed" - LOL - how true though.

I've always hated to see people become victims to violent crime. Good for them for arming up.

Yeah, I once saw a T-shirt with the muzzle of a gun pointing outward over the caption: "Bash this!"

Gay bashers are bullies and bullies are cowards who think they can gin up their self-esteem by beating up someone weaker. So much for stereotypes!

Having a few homosexual friends who happen to be gun owners, I always imagine the outcome of someone trying to bully them or bash them. It makes me chuckle a little bit, as the outcome would result with one very briefly surprised and very dead bigot.

As for Obama supporting the Pink Pistols? Well, as any political creature, if enough people show him the reason to support them and can toss enough money at his campaign, then yes. I mean, Oregon has an moderately active arm of Blue Steel, aka the Oregon Democratic Gun Caucus. So it isn't always a party lines issue. I'm sure there are anti-gun Republicans out there, just look at Mitt Romney's actual record. He sure as hell isn't pro-gun.

But I digress....

-M

EVERYONE has the right to defend themselves. I don't care who you sleep with. Straight, gay, black, white, it doesn't matter. We ALL have the right to defend ourselves and whether you are stopping a hate crime or a carjacking you should have no problem defending yourself. I support them 100% and I hope a few dead would be gay bashers makes others think twice about that kind of behavior. You don't have to like or approve of the lifestyle people live. When one decides that they have the power or authority to "punish" someone for their lifestyle, I hope they do it exactly once, if you catch my drift. Kip.

Q. Does the president support unequivocally the right of gay citizens to carry firearmsopenly or concealed, and use those firearms to resist criminal assault, and will he say so publicly?

Unequivocally no, his writings say so. But I'm sure he like most Dems support the 2A rights of the ruling elites, just as long as they are fellow Dems.

I am all for any queer to have a handgun to protect themselves from thugs, bullies and the deluded 'moral' crowd like these angry idiots - Westboro Baptist Church at it Again: Anti-Gay Church Members Picket Outside Fort Hood Gates

Any queer that gets beat up or killed when they could have (if they don't live in a Nazi state like CA) had a means of protection can blame only themselves.

Queer is not a derogatory term; I have two homosexual friends and they and all their friends refer to themselves as that, not gay. Words are just words; it is only degrading if meant to be in that context.

HA! Obama only sided with the homosexuals for equal rights after a lot of media pressure came down on him to pick a side. He would never openly advocate support for a known gay, pro-gun organization.

Note to Seattleites: We are not talking about the Roller Derby team, we're talking about armed private citizens. They carry guns, not roller skates.

Nice Dave, nice.

Queer is not a derogatory term; I have two homosexual friends and they and all their friends refer to themselves as that, not gay. Words are just words; it is only degrading if meant to be in that context.

Whatever you say, cracker.

Update from WiseGeek, this is what I thought:

"Some people feel that "queer" is only appropriately used by people who identify as queer. For example, a gay man who identifies as queer could refer to himself and others as queer, but a heterosexual man could not, even if he considered himself to be gay-friendly. Others feel that the use of the term is also appropriate among people who identify as "queer allies," meaning that although they do not personally identify as queer, they support the queer community.

Like many words with a charged history, the appropriateness of this word depends on the context and the intent of the speaker."

So I guess if some people are offended, unlike my friends, then it shouldn't be used. After all, I don't call my black friends the N word. They'd think I lost my mind lol.

Apologies Riot is I offended you.

*** STONE IN LOVE; Journey Tribute Band at the Star Theater tonight *** Outta here.

A good way to suck a liberal in is to discuss how you are an "advocate" for "human rights" such as reproductive freedom, gender equality, freedom from opression, freedom to marry the partner of one's choice, etc etc. Once the hook is set, you can casually mention another fundamental human right that you support, namely that of armed self defense. I find it quite amusing to watch them try to squirm their way off of that one.

Any queer that gets beat up or killed when they could have (if they don't live in a Nazi state like CA) had a means of protection can blame only themselves.
Are you serious? You are blaming the victim for the choices that others make to injury or kill them.
If you are trying to say if they had been armed it may have stopped the attack it may have. But to say it is their fault for being beaten or killed is in the top ten most ignorant things ever put on any forum.

Are you serious? You are blaming the victim for the choices that others make to injury or kill them.
If you are trying to say if they had been armed it may have stopped the attack it may have. But to say it is their fault for being beaten or killed is in the top ten most ignorant things ever put on any forum.

If you make the choice to walk though a bad part of town knowing you could be in serious danger is that a victim or not taking personal responsibility for your own well being. Thats what he was saying.

"If you make the choice to walk though a bad part of town knowing you could be in serious danger is that a victim or not taking personal responsibility for your own well being. "
You are saying if something bad happens it is your fault because of where you were. You completely disregard the fact that it is the bad guy doing the beating or committing murder who is at fault.

The point is we are all personally responsible for our own self defense. It is a crap world out there and in the next 2-3 years it is about to get much, much worse. In your lifetime, a person will be willing to kill you for a clean glass of water. That sounds nuts now, but just wait and see.

You cannot count on others; police; whatever. So, I am not blaming the victim per se, but if you get your head beat in because you were strolling through a bad neighborhood unarmed and unprepared like you are invincible and something bad happens, YES it is at least partially your fault.

No different than running into a brick wall without a seat belt. You decided not to prepare for the wall. The wall kicks your *** because you were foolish.

"If you make the choice to walk though a bad part of town knowing you could be in serious danger is that a victim or not taking personal responsibility for your own well being. "
You are saying if something bad happens it is your fault because of where you were. You completely disregard the fact that it is the bad guy doing the beating or committing murder who is at fault.

And you completely miss the point that you make the choice to not protect yourself under any conditions. Isn't that why you are on this forum. Or Not

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top