JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I've disassembled and cleaned my fathers Colt Trooper .357 service revolver that he gave me a few years ago. He carried this for years as a deputy sheriff prior to the Glock era when he moved on to a 17. I was planning on just using the Numrich schematic for Python which is identical to the trooper but would not mind looking at the Kuhnhausen manuals as these are heavily cited for reassembly, where I'm currently at. A lot of good tutorials on Youtube for disassembly but not a lot reassembly. Again I can get it back together but would prefer to see how best practices suggest doing it correctly. I can buy the manuals off of Ebay for under $50 but I'm never going to do this again so the mauals will just sit on the shelf or I'd have to turn around and sell them. I'm pretty type A so following the rental you'll get them back in better condition than you left them ; ).

Thanks,
Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top