JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you look at how much money Bloomberg has spent on gun control in WA and other states, it's a lot more money than the NRA and other pro-gun groups have managed to raise in opposition. At this rate, we're easily going to end up losing a ton of ground very quickly unless something big changes.

If we pass I-735 here in WA, does anybody know whether that would prevent Bloomberg from being able to buy politicians and fund anti-gun initiatives in this state?

Thanks in advance

I understand that Bloomberg didn't even bother trying to pass any of his c rap in my state of Arizona, due to a local law against confusing wordage. Here in Arizona we have the AZ CDL, which is an organization pledged to fight gun control--They have been very successful in keeping anti-gun laws away from the people.

Fighting scum who try to make things confusing is easy when you have a law against trying to confuse people with an intentionally poorly worded law on the books--It makes such good sense that even democrats are ill-equipped to argue against such a law

And I checked out its background... most of its endorsers are a Who's Who of our enemies.

This is another King Kounty Kon Job, plain and simple... their main targets NRA-ILA and the SAF/CCRKBA/etc. network.

And I checked out its background... most of its endorsers are a Who's Who of our enemies.

This is another King Kounty Kon Job, plain and simple... their main targets NRA-ILA and the SAF/CCRKBA/etc. network.

Don't fall for it, as @Diamondback said it's sponsored by our enemies. You know it's bad when it's supported by nothing but democrats, progressives, groups like moveon and unions.

Ray

Prevent? HA, HA, HA!
When you shut a door on graft money it will just ooze in like a festered wound from another direction with honest citizens ending up as collateral damage from some obscure portion of the law passed.
But hey, maybe I'm wrong, this time.

Cash is fungible. If you block an out-of-state person or org, they'll just establish an in-state affiliate and fund that.

Sorta like how when you tell somebody "You can't do X with my donation" they'll just shuffle your money into everything but X and reallocate the same amount from other sources to X. See also #PPSellsBabyParts for example...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top