JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What would be great is to get together a bunch of us here on this forum for a day of cleaning up a particular shooting area, then shooting, and maybe even pack in lunch. I have a truck, and can haul quite a bit of junk. Perhaps if a bunch of us chipped in, we could get it cleaned up fast and still have plenty of time for shooting.

I don't care what site, or what area. Is anyone interested?

I'm totally open for a cleanup, I have a 4x4 Chevy 1500 and a trailer totally could help. I'd like to go up to Mary's Peak and do some cleaning up there and possibly some work to make the shooting area better suited for shooters.

I was shooting at Mary's Peak yesterday and hauled out two large bags myself, there is definitely enough to fill a truck and trailer. I haven't checked yet, but does anyone know if the BLM would be able to have a dumpster available if something was scheduled?

I think what you guys are planning is great.
I go up shooting out of woodland WA and Chelatchie prairie WA.
and end up hauling garbage out every time.
I just wish the idiots that leave it would stop. They dont understand their just wrecking it for the rest of us.
I had a few awesome places i went growing up that are gone because the land owners are sick of the garbage dumps they get stuck with.
Maybe ill set up a garbage crew for the few spots we have up in this neck of the woods.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top