JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Joined up today, glad to be here!

Led here by an article about a YT'er, I have found it to be an informative and interesting site this far!!

Obviously, being from overseas, I have a different perspective, but having had quite some time in the US with the RAF and later in civilian life

I am quite the Yankophile and hold the US in high regard!!

Well there is a LOT of it!

cheers for now

Andy Brown.

Joined up today, glad to be here!

Led here by an article about a YT'er, I have found it to be an informative and interesting site this far!!

Obviously, being from overseas, I have a different perspective, but having had quite some time in the US with the RAF and later in civilian life

I am quite the Yankophile and hold the US in high regard!!

Well there is a LOT of it!

cheers for now

Andy Brown.
Hello Andy! Welcome! Most of my family live in Wales. I'm sure that you'll enjoy the various forums and advertisements for firearms. It's interesting to note that there are over 325,000,000 firearms in the United States.

Welcome, Andrew! I've been to the Perth down under, but not to the Scottish one. Are you here in the states, now, or still in Scotland?

Welcome aboard!

BA3EC0FD-9265-4A7F-BC70-71752C4BA2EB.jpeg

Welcome Andy

the late Andy M. Stewart [with Silly Wizard] is one of my long-time favorites.

I have a sister-in-law that grew up in Aberdeen. She took a liking to my lonely youngest brother, who was stationed at NSGA Edzell after spending four years in Iceland.

Bob

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top