JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love his videos. The very first video I watched of his I remember thinking holy crap I just learned more in 20 minutes that I did it 10 years about the intricacies and small little things I had never paid any attention to.

Love his videos. The very first video I watched of his I remember thinking holy crap I just learned more in 20 minutes that I did it 10 years about the intricacies and small little things I had never paid any attention to.
That's because Chad is an AR super geekasaurus.

It is my understanding he has students sign a NDA, I'd want to know what that all entails prior to ponying up the coin.

Met Chad at the Primary and Secondary training summit in Logan Utah 2 years ago.

Had time to sit down with he and Mike Milhalski of SOLGW. We went over in detail what he, Mike and I do with our perspective AR armorer classes. Both are very upfront and transparent with what they cover. Chad is the God of detail gauging and checking over every detail. We essentially cover all the same areas, but Chad takes it to a level rarely experienced in an AR armorer class.

I picked up a few things, as did Mike...but you won't go wrong taking the course...just be ready for very long days...12-16 hours.

chadmike.jpg

Chad and Mike with the famous oversized AR Rifle

meand mike.jpg

Mike having lunch with the Cerberus Training Group crew

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show