JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll start it off.
Number 1; the International Space Station (I.S.S.) :eek: No food, no easily accessible water, and nothing to farm/garden... everything has to be sent up from the Earth.

Other than that.. what are places that Humans are living in, that are absolutely terrible for sheltering in place?

I am going to say PNW is looking worse all the time given the state of the nonsense going on here .
Lol, but realistically... there's fresh water springs, a good amount of arable land (just have to own some of it), good amount of forestry for wood products, good amount of minerals in the ground for other things... power supply is one negative though... unlike say,.Death Valley, Mojave Desert, California (to say nothing of the politics:eek: )
Or the Outback in Australia... or the grassy plains of North/South Dakota.. or anywhere above the Arctic Circle

Lol, but realistically... there's fresh water springs, a good amount of arable land (just have to own some of it), good amount of forestry for wood products, good amount of minerals in the ground for other things... power supply is one negative though... unlike say,.Death Valley, Mojave Desert, California (to say nothing of the politics:eek: )
Or the Outback in Australia... or the grassy plains of North/South Dakota.. or anywhere above the Arctic Circle

Having lived in Arizona I could do it again, its not that bad honestly and it has its own beauty , for me its more about the people than the weather. If you are married to a specific set of climatological criteria than you will find it hard to go a lot of places to escape things which you find objectionable.

I am more concerned with my liberty than the weather .

Having lived in Arizona I could do it again, its not that bad honestly and it has its own beauty , for me its more about the people than the weather. If you are married to a specific set of climatological criteria than you will find it hard to go a lot of places to escape things which you find objectionable.

I am more concerned with my liberty than the weather .
Right, the hypothetical shouldn't include politics because that pretty much eliminates 75% of the world just based on politics thats arguably worse than the US:confused:
Add people, and that removes maybe 90% of the world just because there's too many people

Right, the hypothetical shouldn't include politics because that pretty much eliminates 75% of the world just based on politics thats arguably worse than the US:confused:
Add people, and that removes maybe 90% of the world just because there's too many people

See I look at it the reverse , politics are why I mostly need to bug in / or bug out . Most of the messes in the world weren't caused in a vacuum. Unless you are speaking about an act of God such as a hurricane .

An Active volcano..

on a more serious note, it makes me wonde rhow bad bugging out in some place my chernoble. I mean the animals are coming back and they dont have 4 heads or anything. Makes ya wonder how bad it really is, or if we miss understand really how bad radiation is.o_O

The expected next civil war may just be over politics.

An Active volcano..

on a more serious note, it makes me wonde rhow bad bugging out in some place my chernoble. I mean the animals are coming back and they dont have 4 heads or anything. Makes ya wonder how bad it really is, or if we miss understand really how bad radiation is.o_O
Its still bad there. Yes animals are back, but they're living far shorter lifespans than is normal, and they dont grow as large as normal, at least to my understanding, from the River Monsters episode relating to the catfish (Wels/Soma) living in the coolant ponds of Chernobyl.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top