JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder. Consider the economic structures and the powers behind them. Consider the investments made and fortunes of the uber-rich elites which are anchored here. Would you allow all that to be thrown away? The world's financial elites have built this house of cards so they can stand taller than the rest, but now they are hoist on their own petard and must be scrambling like **** to make this work.

...The world's financial elites have built this house of cards so they can stand taller than the rest, but now they are hoist on their own petard and must be scrambling like **** to make this work.

Yes. They are still trying to effect a "collapse without panic." They always try, but it always fails in the end. By not allowing the system to reset when it was needed they have brought the whole thing down. But they will live quite happily, tucked away in their foreign or domestic sanctuaries. While I hate their greed, I don't totally blame them either; the evidence of how things have/will play out has been around us for years. People chose to ignore it, and instead focused 100% of their free time on stupid TV shows and other stupid activities. They let it get to this point. The system will reboot anyway (it always does when it reaches a critical level), and they will panic.

I reassessed things today, and have decided it will likely be a lot worse than I have been thinking; particularly the panic and violence in the inner cities. It will happen at that moment in time when the masses realize "they" cannot fix anything (about the time they cannot afford regular size fries and a "fatso burrito" at the local drive thru). "They" never could fix it; that was and always has been an illusion created by bureaucrats trying to keep their jobs. Economic cycles are inevitable; attempting to alter them only makes the situation worse. I doubt this monster will ever again be duplicated. It is that bad.

Why a collapse at all? Why not a slow loss of living standard...much like the boiling frogs thing. We WILL see Chinese and Asian made products increase in price as the dollar declines, no doubt, but that doesn't mean a collapse.

Yes. They are still trying to effect a "collapse without panic." They always try, but it always fails in the end. By not allowing the system to reset when it was needed they have brought the whole thing down. But they will live quite happily, tucked away in their foreign or domestic sanctuaries. While I hate their greed, I don't totally blame them either; the evidence of how things have/will play out has been around us for years. People chose to ignore it, and instead focused 100% of their free time on stupid TV shows and other stupid activities. They let it get to this point. The system will reboot anyway (it always does when it reaches a critical level), and they will panic.

I reassessed things today, and have decided it will likely be a lot worse than I have been thinking; particularly the panic and violence in the inner cities. It will happen at that moment in time when the masses realize "they" cannot fix anything (about the time they cannot afford regular size fries and a "fatso burrito" at the local drive thru). "They" never could fix it; that was and always has been an illusion created by bureaucrats trying to keep their jobs. Economic cycles are inevitable; attempting to alter them only makes the situation worse. I doubt this monster will ever again be duplicated. It is that bad.

I wonder. Consider the economic structures and the powers behind them. Consider the investments made and fortunes of the uber-rich elites which are anchored here. Would you allow all that to be thrown away? The world's financial elites have built this house of cards so they can stand taller than the rest, but now they are hoist on their own petard and must be scrambling like **** to make this work.

Now if you look at it from a salesman's view,which a Wall street broker has to be,it will never end.
But I would ASSume there are a lot of these "elite" who know this has to end.There is no other path.The credit to pay credit must catch up with it self.

There are a lot of these people who have paid everything off years ago.
They have built arms depots
They have built food depots
They have property at secluded vantage points,with long time employees to stand guard

Yes there will be some of the Wall street bunch and the young politicians that messed about,but there are many who mis-appropriated funds to build there complexes,because they knew the collapse was coming.

Maybe they just received big dollars from lobbyists and didn't need to move funds,but rest assured that the smart "elite" have paid things off and banked up supplies that most of us would be very jealous of.

Why a collapse at all? Why not a slow loss of living standard...much like the boiling frogs thing.

That certainly is what they are trying to pull off, and have been successful in doing thus far.

My best answer (opinion) would be "history." Debt pyramids always collapse under their own weight, and always suddenly (triggered by a black swan). Since the sovereign debt bubble is the largest bubble in history (and growing exponentially) I expect the "bursting" of it to set off the largest panic in history (since humans can be relied upon to act as they have acted in the past).

The one thing I fear is that some will truly want to fulfill this prophecy.
Some will want the lawlessness
Some will want the "GAMES" to come true
(listen to TOOL learn to swim learn to swim......)

I hope there aren't enough that want to see the complete demise of the USA,but I wonder what the numbers are?

LA has already shown it's colors.There and New York will be the worst.Israel may fall,then the nukes will fly.Understand,if Israel feels threatened enough,they will send nukes out
If this happens,then the end is neigh at hand. No place will be safe

So what do y'all have planned to BBQ on Sunday? At the lake or at home?

How about the 4th?

isreal has never really needed us... their airforce supplied by us yes but they are the elite of the elite pilots....idf elite of the elite soldiers... and nukes, nukes, nukes....they live everyday in a warzone we are the ones to worry about we have become too "PC" weak and complacent.....isreal, they will just fine trust me

Everything you say is mostly true - however, I would add that the distractions for the masses have been carefully planned and executed by the parasitic ruling scumbags. All the finest think tanks , scientific studies, and limitless resources have been poured into arranging society into just what it is. They completely understand human nature, and take unfair advantage of that knowledge. The assault on your humanity begins the moment you set foot on the planet, and continues until the day you die. It is hard to blame the ignorant masses when they have been ruthlessly made ignorant.

I agree. That is why I don't mind when those black swans come along and totally screw with the system. Being a fan of the cyclical view of history I know there comes a point in every society where the reigning elites are sent packing. Of course those that replace them eventually become them, but at least the opportunity is there to start over and get it right.

isreal has never really needed us... their airforce supplied by us yes but they are the elite of the elite pilots....idf elite of the elite soldiers... and nukes, nukes, nukes....they live everyday in a warzone we are the ones to worry about we have become too "PC" weak and complacent.....isreal, they will just fine trust me

Isreal has never really needed us? :confused:

Does anyone know the background on the Author of the article? I spent the last hour reading his stuff and analyzing his marketing technique. (can't help it) I just want to know where "Chris Duane" came from and what his background is...

Some interesting and compelling stuff, but my spydy sense is going crazy right now!

The financial breakdown is a symptom of the energy breakdown. People don't begin drilling for oil at one mile beneath the ocean surface for the fun of it, or because the planet is swimming in cheap oil. They don't stack four nukes on top of each other in a fault zone because there is no energy crisis.
Individual survival would be enhanced by some thought to community survival. One of the first places to start is food production. The Russians grew 70% of their produce on personal mini plots, and created a barter system, because the old collective farm system sucked so bad. The PNW could do this in short order.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top