JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Etrain16, you should start a self help group! "Hoplaphobs Anonymous". Wouldn't it be something if people who fear fire arms to the extent you describe would recognize the affliction and seek out help!

Etrain16, you should start a self help group! "Hoplaphobs Anonymous". Wouldn't it be something if people who fear fire arms to the extent you describe would recognize the affliction and seek out help!

Great idea Mike! I'll happily take their money and help cure them. At the end of the treatment, they'll earn their own pistol and AR or AK ;) We'll make it a 12 step program - step 1, guns are not to be feared. Steps 2-12 are all about safety and trigger control.

Great idea Mike! I'll happily take their money and help cure them. At the end of the treatment, they'll earn their own pistol and AR or AK ;) We'll make it a 12 step program - step 1, guns are not to be feared. Steps 2-12 are all about safety and trigger control.
Send to the Oregonian and see if they have the b....s to post it in the letters to the editor.

Sit 'em down and repeat a million times that the sky is red, and they will look up and see a, red sky!

Dude, You just graduated from the Billybob Clinton school of mass psychology. That is the exact single reason why my semi auto AK47 style rifle is called an "Assault Rifle". Through the news media, you tell a big enough lie, enough times, to enough people, well it must be true then. I could go on about other mass media lies, but I don't want to jack this thread.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top