JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tar and feather ?
tar-and-feather.jpg

They are only trying to keep up with all the people who are buying up the items to flip them on sites like this who refuse to fix the problem. So can you really blame them? I see it as the only way to fix the current BS
Edit: let us paying members vote to remove gouging ads!

At this point I think it's literally just a competition to see who can get the most money out of somebody else.

One could argue that is the entire point of capitalism. It's certainly been the game our government has been playing, and winning, for a long time now. There are other examples of where this approach drives the industry. The stock market, auction houses, nearly anybody trying to run a business...

What is something worth? What somebody else is willing to pay for it. There may be people willing to pay this price and this may not be the highest cost you see. How long ago would you have reacted the same way to half that price yet look where we are now?

All that to say, taking advantage of a situation, while profitable and legal, doesn't make it the right thing to do. But right rarely comes into play when you're discussing money.

They are only trying to keep up with all the people who are buying up the items to flip them on sites like this who refuse to fix the problem. So can you really blame them? I see it as the only way to fix the current BS
Edit: let us paying members vote to remove gouging ads!

I think it's more satisfying to sit back and watch the seller NOT sell and be ignored. And IF, he does sell, sit back and enjoy the fact the buyers were so desperate and pathetic. And finally, revel in the idiocy that there are people that actually, STILL, go out, shoot up their ammo and still buy/complain of people gouging for components!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top