JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many of you are probably already familiar with this. I think it'd be interesting to see where everyone stands (based on this particular quiz).

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Libertarian for me.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%.
[/FONT]

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.

Left edge of libertarian.
I used to be a bit more centrist/right on the economy, but I've drifted away from that position. This quiz doesn't really quite capture the distinction that exists in my head between small businesses and large businesses, so I come out a bit left of where I think I really am. Then again, I'm all over the map politically.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%.

Libertarian

An interesting little tool even if it does fail to account for a lot of nuances in modern politics.

"Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%. Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%." The darn thing says that I'm a "Liberal"! I prefer SgtKashim's version: "Left edge of libertarian" :s0114: Does anyone have a better (more in-depth) political survey? One with more varied questions and a wider range of response options?

80-30 liberterian but then i think everyone should do 2 yrs military service like isrial does it both sexes it would complete the "grow up " phase. drugs should be legal and heavly taxed that would take care of the deficite, empty the jails and that would free up billions.what people do in their bedrooms is their business if they would only keep it that way.and i had to pick mccain even thought if i had a real choice insead of having to vote against obama i'd go liberterian

Apparently, I'm a Liberal?!? I didn't know Liberals owned guns. Should I show up at the next <insert Liberal group here> meeting on my way to the range? "Hey, I'm a Liberal just like you...wait, where are you going? Come back! Don't you value diversity?...."

(please don't kick me off the board...) :s0114:

"Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%. Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%." The darn thing says that I'm a "Liberal"! I prefer SgtKashim's version: "Left edge of libertarian" :s0114: Does anyone have a better (more in-depth) political survey? One with more varied questions and a wider range of response options?

Actually as I read their definition it doesn't look that bad!!!
Liberal

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal
matters, but tend to support significant government control of the
economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net"
to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation
of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations,
defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action
to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

It just happens that one of the civil rights you are for is the 2nd!!!8)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top