JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He came to my school when I was in the 8th grade and gave a demonstration. He called one of my friends onto the the stage to help. He loaded two blanks into his six gun and holstered it then handed one to my friend cocked and ready to go, all my friend had to do was squeeze the trigger. When the timer light came on Munden drew and fired both rounds (sounded like one), there was a distinct lag before my friend fired off his round. Just amazing how fast he is.

World's Fastest Gunman

Almost unbelievable!

Watch at the end when he's in slow-motion.

An ex-FBI Agent who was supposedly timed in 3/10's of a second. This guy could shoot you even if you were holding a gun on him. Your reaction would not be fast enough to pull the trigger.

Fastest gunman on planet. [VIDEO]

He is fast, but your statement of him outdrawing and shooting you in is in error. Compare the pistol/holster combination he uses to a average carry gun/holster combination.
You can't compare show shooting to real world self defence skills.

I agree Bob is very fast but those are trick shots. Miculek is a cylon or something, I can't even move my finger that fast. The trick shooting is deceptive though, the rounds are not even loaded to anemic Cowboy Action Shooting standard. The .45 Colt used to be a very hot round before modern neutering came along. The sport of mounted shooting uses basically a shotshell load to pop the balloons so accuracy is not that important. I think the shot is granulated walnut shells or some other biodegradeable compound. I remember reading a lengthy article on this stuff on how they use wax bullets etc for safety. Give them real carry rigs with actual hot .45 Colt loads and then see the times. I used to be pretty fast when I was a cop. My pistol was a Glock 19 and the holster was a Safariland 295 which is a thumb snap wrap around the front design. We played around with a timer one day on the range and my time to shoot after the timer went off was about .5 of a second. I could proabably still come close to the speed nowadays but my accuracy is not as good because I don't train as much anymore. Its a perishable skill, these guys are professional athletes. I just wish the tools were more realistic to what normal people use. Practice, practice, practice... :)

All I got to say to you and Mark Ad is where are your videos?
Guarantee this guy would shoot you before you cleared leather
Or even let the thought pass through your skull.

I agree Bob is very fast but those are trick shots. Miculek is a cylon or something, I can't even move my finger that fast. The trick shooting is deceptive though, the rounds are not even loaded to anemic Cowboy Action Shooting standard. The .45 Colt used to be a very hot round before modern neutering came along. The sport of mounted shooting uses basically a shotshell load to pop the balloons so accuracy is not that important. I think the shot is granulated walnut shells or some other biodegradeable compound. I remember reading a lengthy article on this stuff on how they use wax bullets etc for safety. Give them real carry rigs with actual hot .45 Colt loads and then see the times. I used to be pretty fast when I was a cop. My pistol was a Glock 19 and the holster was a Safariland 295 which is a thumb snap wrap around the front design. We played around with a timer one day on the range and my time to shoot after the timer went off was about .5 of a second. I could proabably still come close to the speed nowadays but my accuracy is not as good because I don't train as much anymore. Its a perishable skill, these guys are professional athletes. I just wish the tools were more realistic to what normal people use. Practice, practice, practice... :)

All I got to say to you and Mark Ad is where are your videos?
Guarantee this guy would shoot you before you cleared leather
Or even let the thought pass through your skull.

Put down the Haterade. I never said I could beat any of them, just pointing out its a game not real training. As I said, these guys are professionals. I know how to swim but I think Michael Phelps might have an edge on me. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top