JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! The mentality here! Why Dont you guys just give me all your prepped gear and rifles if your going to give up so easily.

Anybody can survive a nuclear attack with minimal preparation. Use the interweb. Google what it takes to survive.

Only the rich will survive? Your right. You and I are the top 1% of the worlds richest people. We are kings among kings. We have the worlds accumulative knowledge at our fingertips.

The biggest challenge is mental, and from the posts I'm seeing here... Most are well on their way to failure.

Pretty much right on all points except the rich part LOL
Japan and Saudi Arabia and many other countries are doing better than most in the US are nowadays, but yes on the tech and savvy we will survive.

<broken link removed>

I am in the top .31% of the worlds richest people. See what you are...

That is not relative to what it costs to live in the region. What counts is what you have when all obligations and taxes, fees and other mandatory expense costs are deducted by region.
People have no clue how poor they really are financially and they are still willing to give government more and more of other people's money LOL

I Dont want to redirect the topic of this thread but.... For a moment I think its nessisary to defend my point. You and I can live in a shack on public lands just as a person can in a third world country. You and I can choose no not buy food and be under or mal nourished. You or I could keep a job and spend almost not a dime. We would be embarrassed and maybe smell funny but... We still are in the top one percent even if we choose to spend our money on lifestyle.

I never knew it, but now I can't sleep because of my fear of WWZ-IV. If you didn't know, THAT will be the big one. I guess all-caps DOES make it true!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top