JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Preach? There is plenty preaching going on here (politicks, SHTF, survival, Booze, Big bottoms, yet you dump on a mans faith? Just how is His faith any skin off your nose anyway?
The Fairy tale remark was crude, and makes you a small man. Believe or not, no one is forcing us to believe but plenty seem to be bent on stopping us. Had it not been for the fairy tale remark I possibly could of respected you even though you choose not to believe. There is a big difference in spreading the word and forcing it down someone's throat. It is 2014, who is doing the butchering of innocents, the Christians? Who would be forcing you to believe or not, the Christians? Starting with Americas founding, were it not for the butt of your distain, our life would be radically different and certainly wouldn't contain guns which is the common thread among us here. It's been over six decades since I became aware of my surroundings on a higher level and so can attest to the fact that as the faith based morality of America dwindles so do our freedoms. Whether God is real or not, you cannot juxtapose the degradations of freedoms and faith without seeing the correlation. Today those losses of freedoms are moving exponentially faster than ever. Believe or not, ALL Americans have benefited from faith based values.
I believe it is the weak and insecure, that desires, or requires God, or government, to control our lives. We were given the ability to thrive, choose, and control our individual and collective destiny. Don't blame God if some choose to let others do it for them. Don't put down your neighbor because you don't understand or covet his peace.

Well more or less explaining mine. Turn around is fair play right?

Well more or less explaining mine. Turn around is fair play right?

Expressing a belief is not preaching and each is entitled to their belief. No one is cramming it down your throat. You flinch like it burned your skin though. Curious reaction :)
To each their own.

May be closer than you know.
Putin is off the edge............................My bet is with Obama's help. His "more ability after the election".....
Ready-To-Fire Nuclear Missiles, Putin Cold War Rhetoric Must Be Addressed to Prevent World War 3 – Reports - International Business Times
<broken link removed>
Ready-To-Fire Nuclear Missiles, Putin Cold War Rhetoric Must Be Addressed to Prevent World War 3 – Reports
By <broken link removed> | December 14, 2014 2:02 PM EST The wold is frightfully a heartbeat away from a dreadful nuclear showdown between Russia and the United States, which is a scenario increasingly posed by the existence of ready-to-launch nuclear missiles.
450180-russian-president-putin-delivers-a-speech-during-a-meeting-at-kremlin-.jpg
View Full Image
Reuters
Russian President Vladimir Putin delivers a speech during a meeting at Kremlin in Moscow July 31, 2014.
And the likelihood that World War III could break out anytime is further heightened by the grim tone that Russian President Vladimir Putin has been sounding off lately. Putin, according to a former NATO head, is practically rattling "his nuclear sword."
Accidental start
In a statement issued by the European Leadership Network, composed of former defence executives from the United States, the United Kingdom , France and other leading nations, it was suggested that a major global conflict - one that involves nuclear weapons - could be triggered by an accident.
"Ready-to-use nuclear arms leave states vulnerable to accidental nuclear strikes, while insecurely stored stockpiles could potentially be targeted and stolen by terrorists," the group was reported by RT.com as saying.
Specifically, the group is alarmed that Iran is likely in the advanced state of developing nuclear capabilities and world leaders appear helpless about it. Also, the terror group Islamic State has been reported to have in its possession uranium compounds, obtained from Iraq, that can be used in making dirty bombs.
Plus the obvious threat coming from Russia, which to date has the most number of nuclear warheads that are ready to use.
All told, the group estimated that around 16,300 nuclear weapons are strategically deployed around the world, which spells out the grave risk with Armageddon proportion that humanity is facing.
"In a vestige of the cold war, too many nuclear weapons in the world remain ready to launch on short notice, greatly increasing the chances of an accident," the group declared, stressing that a global conflict could be sparked by an unintended push of a button.
Launch from the Kremlin
And such action could originate from Russia, according to retired U.S. navy admiral James Stavridis, who also served as NATO supreme commander in Europe from 209 to 2013.
Stavridis has expressed deep concerns that Putin is getting bolder by the day in challenging and testing the West's resolve over Ukraine, pointing to a recent statement of the Russian leaders that says "Russia's partners ... should understand it's best not to mess with us."
Reading Putin, one would readily conclude that he is all geared up for full-blown stand off or a new Cold War as characterised recently by former Soviet Union premier Mikhail Gorbachev, the one-time NATO chief said.
"The fact that President Putin chooses to rattle his nuclear sword should not cause us to draw back from assisting the Ukraine," Stavridis told The Guardian.
Stavridis called on the West to arm Ukraine for the former Soviet republic to repel threats coming from Russia.
Russia is facing economic sanctions by the United States and its NATO allies following's Putin's annexation of Crimea this year and his alleged support of separatist rebels in eastern Ukraine - flashpoints that many fear would trigger World War III, the highlight of which is a nuclear showdown that could wipe out humanity

And then there is this..... Never wish for things that are that close to becoming reality.
Nukes are ready to be launched, and World War 3 is about to begin! | War and Conflict

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2014/12/nukes-are-ready-to-be-launched-and-world-war-3-is-about-to-begin-2455010.html

The long talked about war with Russia may just be about to kick off. The global economies are tanking, and currently the world is in danger. The US has long been the top dog, the best place in the world but other countries who wish to change that are, and all of it is being done by lies and corruption. The Chinese are funding Russia, the US banking cartels are working with world leaders to destroy the US because the United States is the last truly free place on Earth. However, that is all beginning to change. Internally the government is filled with devil worshiping liars that only seek for themselves. They claim the people voted for them, but many Americans today know that, that is not true.
The truth is John Boehner sold the country out, he screwed us all. The worst part, according to Matt Drudge it was to save his own skin from the NSA. The NSA claims they have dirt on the tyrannical traitor. This is just an example of what America has become. Everyone is self-seeking instead of seeking to serve others. The real reason we are at the doors of world war 3, is simple we have been sold out. The US populace, according to Obama, should surrender their rights to an all-powerful government, and that government is the New World Order. For this New World Order, things have to change; the old order has to be destroyed. The world has to be destroyed so they can "fix" the problems of humanity. This is the most tyrannical statement of them all because the powers that be have a phrase, and the phrase goes "order out of chaos". The whole idea they are going with is to destroy the world so they can rebuild it to their liking instead of in our best interests.
This brings us to the doors of world war 3. According to the IBT: International Business Times "The world is frightfully a heartbeat away from a dreadful nuclear showdown between Russia and the United States, which is a scenario increasingly posed by the existence of ready-to-launch nuclear missiles. Reuters Russian President Vladimir Putin delivers a speech during a meeting at Kremlin in Moscow July 31, 2014.And the likelihood that World War III could break out anytime is further heightened by the grim tone that Russian President Vladimir Putin has been sounding off lately. Putin, according to a former NATO head, is practically rattling "his nuclear sword."
The banking cartel is blaming Putin for their "order out of chaos", when in reality Putin is working with them. As mentioned in the video below the New World Order is being brought up, and this time it is by the ex-soviet…

The world is being manipulated, it's possible we are headed toward war. If they go nuke then they are committing suicide so I don't believe they will do it. They are more apt to kill off population in other ways. No use in nuke contamination of the ground you want to steal.o_O

Interesting thread and interesting responses. I believe in being reasonably prepared for the types of threats we're most likely to encounter - such as the big 9.5 they keep telling us will hit here some day. So, trying to have enough supplies on hand to survive for a few days to a few weeks is what seems reasonable to me. When it comes to thinking about SHTF scenarios, I find myself wondering what is worth living/surviving for after the fact? Personally, I don't think it's going to happen, but I won't claim it couldn't happen. I'm one of those whose ultimate goal is not tied up in this world, but in the next. My life here is something I greatly enjoy and appreciate, and is something I'm not yet eager to leave. Frankly, I'm more concerned about our immediate future and the impact of the loss/restrictions of our rights. I'm concerned about the far-reaching impact that things like the Common Core in schools will have in tracking and indoctrinating our kids. That concerns me more than worrying someone will press the 'button' some day. I know where my ultimate future will lead, because I trust the One that will get me there, until then, I'll make the most of life here.

Just to fan the fires;
Some claim a heinous premeditated plan is underfoot by top occupy Whitehouse officials, supported by the ongoing destruction of our economy and military, whereas LA or similar is nuked, then a surrender is given. Case in point; Japans quick surrender after being nuked. I wonder if Obama has ordered the publishing houses to start publishing the Quran.

Are you sure that it hasn't already happened in 2012 and we missed it while we were concerned about other things . . . Nukes were not needed . . .the electorate decided while we weren't watching!?!?!
In about 24 hours people like us became the ENEMY!
Sheldon

The world is being manipulated, it's possible we are headed toward war. If they go nuke then they are committing suicide so I don't believe they will do it. They are more apt to kill off population in other ways. No use in nuke contamination of the ground you want to steal.o_O

I'll agree 100% the world is being manipulated by the oligarch ,wherever they are.
BUT...like you said, I can't believe they hate their own families enough to start a nuclear war.Doesn't make any sense.
They may need a way to get rid of a few billion people to reach their goals ,but nukes seem over the top when they would have to go underground for decades or more.
Can you imagine being underground for a week with teenagers without media?
They may let it happen in the middles east,get total control of the oil and all.Wouldn't hurt my day any
And I'm sure the oligarchs do have some say as to where these ISIS guy will hit officially .There may be a few rouges that try stunts like in Australia,but for the most part,since we give them weapons,we probably tell them to have their fun in the middle east but give them parameters in which to keep.
Yea I know ,some of y'all still think alquida bombed the towers,lol
Remember,war makes somebody money.Just economics

I am more concerned about the drive home from work than a nuclear holocaust.

We have drivers texting and driving, drinking and driving, soon even more stoned and driving, and just plain idiots driving.

Wow! The mentality here! Why Dont you guys just give me all your prepped gear and rifles if your going to give up so easily.

Anybody can survive a nuclear attack with minimal preparation. Use the interweb. Google what it takes to survive.

Only the rich will survive? Your right. You and I are the top 1% of the worlds richest people. We are kings among kings. We have the worlds accumulative knowledge at our fingertips.

The biggest challenge is mental, and from the posts I'm seeing here... Most are well on their way to failure.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top