JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread reminds me of a Tom Robbins novel I read a long time ago."
Who?
Anyone that lives in Battleground these days has already seen the end and probably does not deserve a sex life anyway!

PS
If you follow the trail of Nuke Winter lore it leads to a Soviet "scientist" from the Cold War, it took no time at all for the BBC (headed by a pedophile who ran huge sex ring, disguised as a Children's Charity, in the UK for 40 years) to make a series of propaganda movies about it.
FYI Piers Morgan was associated w/that ring as well as the phone taps that brought down Murdoc's Fox empire, which is now controlled by someone in the United Arab Emerits

Last Edited:
We all have our reality and what we think things would be like. Older I get I realize I have to change my way of thinking. I am not ready to give up yet, it's way to interesting to leave:D

Just opinion but if you are younger then odds are you will stockpile with the idea you can bug out. If you are older you realize you won't get far so might as well build up the fort hoping to team with others. Either way what is in the cards for you is what you have to offer when that time comes. Nobody will make it on their own for long in my opinion.

Cowboys used to travel the west with what they could strap on their body and carry on their horse. In a SHTF it could be a real old west or a Mad Max. Old west there will be good people banding together and fighting the lawless. Mad max there is no law.

I consider most of the country good people who will do the right thing. Maybe I am too optimistic?o_O

This world is heading for destruction that much is clear, it could be because of nuclear war, race wars, pandemic, the destruction of family or many other ways. I don't live for this world, I choose to believe that Christ will return and I place my faith in Jesus Christ. Because of faith, I don't worry what tomorrow brings, because I know that the end will come in God's time, not mine.
Meanwhile, I can at least spread the good news of Jesus Christ who paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we can be forgiven of our sins and no longer be ruled by the old laws. By faith in Jesus, we become son's of God and share in the promised inheritance of everlasting life. Merry Christmas! Spread the word.

Oh boy,now starts the fairy tales.
Why don't you go do a sermon for those in Africa that were chopped up for having a bible or cross.
When butchering of other humans,especially children, stops,then come start preaching about your hero.
Either he can't help or won't help,therefor he isn't a god.
I'll take the dirt nap afterlife

First it's kim's but.
Then, it's farey tails.
What's in your wallet?
Why don't you go do a sermon for those in Africa that were chopped up for having a bible or cross.
When butchering of other humans,especially children, stops,then come start preaching about your hero.

Interesting points of view. So imagine the USA without those that believe in a Christian God. It's easy to compare those nations, states and cities that don't believe to those that do. Is there one you would rather live in? Having a Christian nation allowed a society that would give us science that would take us beyond this world. No other nation has done that without useing our technology.

Even science is trying to find if man was made by intelligent design. War starts it will be man's design and not much intelligence involved.

This world is heading for destruction that much is clear, it could be because of nuclear war, race wars, pandemic, the destruction of family or many other ways. I don't live for this world, I choose to believe that Christ will return and I place my faith in Jesus Christ. Because of faith, I don't worry what tomorrow brings, because I know that the end will come in God's time, not mine.
Meanwhile, I can at least spread the good news of Jesus Christ who paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we can be forgiven of our sins and no longer be ruled by the old laws. By faith in Jesus, we become son's of God and share in the promised inheritance of everlasting life. Merry Christmas! Spread the word.

This sums up my views also. People wonder why I'm so a-political..... well, why should I care about the affairs of worldly kings? Doesn't have jack bubblegum to do with me. My King isn't here yet.

Politics.

Put it up there with reality TV, soap operas, sports, and anything else to keep you distracted from what's important here on Earth.

If nuclear war breaks out resulting in a nuclear winter. Then some will die soon due to exposure of lack of preparation while some will die later due to exposure or lack of preparation. Man cannot live forever in a spider hole, eventually he runs out of something critical to sustaining life and he dies.

If rich folks are afforded a chance to drink a bit more wine or play a few more hands of solitaire before they die, I don't envy them. In the end, we all die. Just need to make sure we're ready to go when the time comes.

Yep, best place to be in a nuclear war is at ground zero.:)

Not for me, I want to see what they have been talking about since I was a child.o_O

Yeah duck and cover roflol
Under the desk, or in the shelter. Remember the half life time ?
A lot of centuries underground.
or
You would rather slow bake & puke & bleed :)
Radiation poisoning is not a pleasant way to go.
Nope ground zero and flash/bang/gone.

Yeah duck and cover roflol
Under the desk, or in the shelter. Remember the half life time ?
A lot of centuries underground.
or
You would rather slow bake & puke & bleed :)
Radiation poisoning is not a pleasant way to go.
Nope ground zero and flash/bang/gone.

:D I have a gun, what makes you think I would want to suffer on the way out. I just would want to see the big boom. Nothing like being there and getting the selfies to send to your friends

:D I have a gun, what makes you think I would want to suffer on the way out. I just would want to see the big boom. Nothing like being there and getting the selfies to send to your friends

AHH just to see the big flash bang huh LOL

You could leave a lasting impression and just leave your shadow. They did that in Japan :D

Last Edited:
Preach? There is plenty preaching going on here (politicks, SHTF, survival, Booze, Big bottoms, yet you dump on a mans faith? Just how is His faith any skin off your nose anyway?
The Fairy tale remark was crude, and makes you a small man. Believe or not, no one is forcing us to believe but plenty seem to be bent on stopping us. Had it not been for the fairy tale remark I possibly could of respected you even though you choose not to believe. There is a big difference in spreading the word and forcing it down someone's throat. It is 2014, who is doing the butchering of innocents, the Christians? Who would be forcing you to believe or not, the Christians? Starting with Americas founding, were it not for the butt of your distain, our life would be radically different and certainly wouldn't contain guns which is the common thread among us here. It's been over six decades since I became aware of my surroundings on a higher level and so can attest to the fact that as the faith based morality of America dwindles so do our freedoms. Whether God is real or not, you cannot juxtapose the degradations of freedoms and faith without seeing the correlation. Today those losses of freedoms are moving exponentially faster than ever. Believe or not, ALL Americans have benefited from faith based values.
I believe it is the weak and insecure, that desires, or requires God, or government, to control our lives. We were given the ability to thrive, choose, and control our individual and collective destiny. Don't blame God if some choose to let others do it for them. Don't put down your neighbor because you don't understand or covet his peace.

Preach? There is plenty preaching going on here (politicks, SHTF, survival, Booze, Big bottoms, yet you dump on a mans faith? Just how is His faith any skin off your nose anyway?
The Fairy tale remark was crude, and makes you a small man. Believe or not, no one is forcing us to believe but plenty seem to be bent on stopping us. Had it not been for the fairy tale remark I possibly could of respected you even though you choose not to believe. There is a big difference in spreading the word and forcing it down someone's throat. It is 2014, who is doing the butchering of innocents, the Christians? Who would be forcing you to believe or not, the Christians? Starting with Americas founding, were it not for the butt of your distain, our life would be radically different and certainly wouldn't contain guns which is the common thread among us here. It's been over six decades since I became aware of my surroundings on a higher level and so can attest to the fact that as the faith based morality of America dwindles so do our freedoms. Whether God is real or not, you cannot juxtapose the degradations of freedoms and faith without seeing the correlation. Today those losses of freedoms are moving exponentially faster than ever. Believe or not, ALL Americans have benefited from faith based values.
I believe it is the weak and insecure, that desires, or requires God, or government, to control our lives. We were given the ability to thrive, choose, and control our individual and collective destiny. Don't blame God if some choose to let others do it for them. Don't put down your neighbor because you don't understand or covet his peace.

:s0142:No sense throwing rocks, people choose their own path. Let them walk it to where it goes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top