JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah he goes to jail for almost a year, but he's allowed to hunt again in 5? I think that he should never again be allowed to "hunt". I put that in quotes, because if he was poaching, he wasn't really hunting.

Loser!:angry:

I'd say what he did was wrong... but it's still hunting

He hunted it down, shot it with his bow, tracked it, and packed it out...
The only thing he didnt do is apply and pay a fee.

He did all of the hunting, just none of the paperwork.

He also shot a doe and another buck in the same year....but he had to give up his bow....

He's probably got some american indian blood in his heritage and they didn't fill out any paperwork.

He may have "hunted" it but some one could have legally taken one of those animals and it probably would have made their year. I know if I had taken that Big buck I might as well quit Hunting deer all together because I would never be able to top that!

He should lose his priviliges for lifetime, anytime anyone takes an animal except for those who are starving is a loser poacher, regardless of whether he stalked it, shot it, gutted it etc.(wake up guys), its still illegal and wrong.
I cant tell you the number of rotten wasted carcasses ive come across hunting and hiking. It makes me sick, to see someone waste a game animal.:angry:

"I think he's learned his lesson,'' Dillon said. "It's unlikely you'll see him around [the courthouse] again,'' he said.

Huh? He's already had trouble with the law for domestic violence, parole violations, drugs, .... How come prosecutors or judges always think that THIS TIME "he has learned his lesson"?

Too many people do this kind a crap. Just sad. If you bag a big buck illegally, your a thief - just like if you bag hot babe, illegally, your a rapist. No honor, no integrity, just scum!!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews