JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It is all greed and arrogance masquerading as humility. Anywhere greed can be used as bait, shysters will be lurking. I am sure that disgusting geezer is enjoying his cash and prizes.

Technically, he didn't attribute his "error" of 5/21/11 to a miscalculation this time around like he did back in 1994. His prediction was that the Rapture would take place 5/21/11, and those that are left behind would face unimaginable suffering until the world is finally utterly destroyed 5 months later (10/21/11). He is actually claiming that Judgment Day did indeed come last Saturday, but it was a "spiritual" judgment, without anything physically happening, so that's why there's no tangible evidence, and so he is basically holding that complete annihilation of the world will indeed come on 10/21/11, despite the apparent absence of a Rapture.

My question is... how exactly does one make the sort of mistake that he made? It seems like global earthquakes that devastate the population of the globe, unimaginable suffering, and 200 million people being suddenly whisked away into heaven is pretty distinct from a "spiritual" judgment day, for which there are no observable signs of any sort. It's not like one can go... "Oooops did I say instant global suffering? I meant to say life is gonna continue as usually for a little while longer!"

On top that, the whole idea of the world ending has definitely been dominant in the public's imagination for a number of reasons lately. For example, on account of that 2012 nonsense, and the resurgence of zombie anxiety.

The collapse of the US and global ponzi debt-based economies and great strife yes. A man on a horsy flying through the clouds, no.

Expecting bad times based on facts is not delusion. It is simply impossible for the US to continue at its standard of living much longer. We are on the brink. Not based on some doomsday nonsense, but the facts.

What is really sad is this conman creep will STILL get his sheep to follow him into October and give him even more $$$ and prizes. People are really gullible, desperate and deluded. The key is deception and delusion vs lack of intelligence. Many otherwise very intelligent people believe the ridiculous because they were indoctrinated into it since childhood. Tom Cruise believes 13 trillion years ago a dude was busy storing up human souls on a planet far, far, away. Is Tom Cruise an idiot? No. Deluded, yes!

Brainwashing and propaganda effect ditmits and intelligent people the same.

This is why it is not fair to call this creep's followers stupid, dumb, etc. A more fair assessment is that they are victims of deception. They should be pitied, no mocked.

Negatory.

This is why it is not fair to call this creep's followers stupid, dumb, etc. A more fair assessment is that they are victims of deception. They should be pitied, no mocked.

Should we give them a hug too?

The collapse of the US and global ponzi debt-based economies and great strife yes. A man on a horsy flying through the clouds, no.

Expecting bad times based on facts is not delusion. It is simply impossible for the US to continue at its standard of living much longer. We are on the brink. Not based on some doomsday nonsense, but the facts.

What is really sad is this conman creep will STILL get his sheep to follow him into October and give him even more $$$ and prizes. People are really gullible, desperate and deluded. The key is deception and delusion vs lack of intelligence. Many otherwise very intelligent people believe the ridiculous because they were indoctrinated into it since childhood. Tom Cruise believes 13 trillion years ago a dude was busy storing up human souls on a planet far, far, away. Is Tom Cruise an idiot? No. Deluded, yes!

No, those people are morons. They should absolutely be mocked, as pity is wasted on them. Tom Cruise IS an idiot.

Intelligent people are unaffected by this type of stupidity, as they have enough thought process to see through it. Thus, only the mentally weak fall for this type of thing..

I don't know about you guys but with the Oprah show being done I think that might have qualified as one of the signs of the Apocalypse.

IBTL

the bible says nobody knows the time.. therefor, thinking you do should give you pause.

yea plus like i posted in the other thread about this... im pretty sure somewhere in the Good ol book it says something like "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves"

I think this guy should pick up the bible n read it.. he may learn a thing or two..

yea plus like i posted in the other thread about this... im pretty sure somewhere in the Good ol book it says something like "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves"

I think this guy should pick up the bible n read it.. he may learn a thing or two..

Maybe he's a Harry Potter fan and has all the fairy tales he needs?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads