JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I can't understand the time and emotional currency spent on the superstition engendered by the religions of the world. All the religious texts on the planet are simply tools for social control, selling eternal life to soothe the fears of the ignorant. If it wasn't so sad I would laugh.

I can't understand the time and emotional currency spent on the superstition engendered by the religions of the world. All the religious texts on the planet are simply tools for social control, selling eternal life to soothe the fears of the ignorant. If it wasn't so sad I would laugh.

Well said!

His kool aide drinkers sent the Radio network he runs his little scam out of between 80 and 100 millions dollars since 2005 so they paid for their own vans and donuts on the way to no where.

When asked if the Radio network was planning on return the money since the Kool Aide didn't work the head guy (not the nut with the faulty calculator) said well he would hope so but he wasn't quite sure how they would do that................imagine that

His kool aide drinkers sent the Radio network he runs his little scam out of between 80 and 100 millions dollars since 2005 so they paid for their own vans and donuts on the way to no where.

When asked if the Radio network was planning on return the money since the Kool Aide didn't work the head guy (not the nut with the faulty calculator) said well he would hope so but he wasn't quite sure how they would do that................imagine that

how's he going to return money already long since invested in $1,500 hookers and balls of puruvian flake every night?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads