JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope that I might be forgiven for putting this here, rather than in the muzzleloading section, but it seems that apart from Andy and me, and maybe a coupla others who might be interested, not many go there. Many of us here watch Youtube, and I guess that a goodly number of us have watched capandball's magnificent videos covering all kinds of shooting of older style guns. His name is Balász Németh, and he is a doctor of history, but his sideline is running a gun-store in Budapest with his brother - kapszli.hu is the site. He is also commercially tied-in to THE best-known replica firearms manufacturer - Davide Pedersoli, based in Gardone-Val-Trompia, Brescia, Iddly. In fact, he has used their products to win world championships for many years - he is Hungary's #1 m/l shooter. His good friend, Gyula Maszteros, usually shoots a Walker in the 'open-frame revolver' competition, but can be seen here shooting a rifle. Most every civilised nations has sent its m/l shooters here for a the week-long event of friendship and healthy competition.

Anyhow, he is also the organiser of the MLAIC competitons in Hungary, and this is the first part of five videos covering the matches that are truly international.

Even if m/l is not your thing, you are a shooter, else you wouldn't be on this site, so please take it as you find it and enjoy the sight of a lot of people getting really grubby and smelly in pursuit of their sport.

Hoon oze? It might even persuade you to get interested, and then you can join in with all the rest of us grubby and smelly folks down the page...;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads