JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In addition to previous selections, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Bullet for My Valentine, Seether, Shinedown, Rammstein, Parkway Drive. Tech N9ne if you don't mind chuckling at times.

^^^

I did not play the You Tube link since I have major computer issues here. SO I am not talking about a video posted here since I did NOT watch it.

I will add this though... sigh.

I DETEST rap!

I do NOT LIKE or RESPECT men and women acting/dressing/cussing like gangsters in commercials and in their so called 'music' (?!?) too.

When I have turned a channel on my boob tube and see Punks (Men and women.) grab their genitals and dress like prostitutes and pimps - I wonder WHY any person would pay for, listen to and watch those disgusting WANNABE PUNKS and worse off worship them in the music INDUSTRY or pay them for endorsing their products?!

I am talking about OTA free tv, political campaign ads like HILL C. had the last time around with this crapola in them, and in the general news including discussions about the NFL and other salami sports shows.

(I turn it off or switch a station.)

These punk musicians (LOL) come from all backgrounds and in all flavors when it comes to their so called SJW politics too.

That so called MUSIC (LOL) is enough to make a person destroy or throw out their radio or tv if that is ALL that they hear or see 24/7!

My opinion and your mileage may vary. NO problem.

I am not for censorship but I do NOT think that little kids and teens listening to and seeing punks talk about shooting policemen, raping women, calling women dirty names, etc. is exactly a GOOD influence on raising MEN and women to respect and like one another as human beings with DIGNITY. I don't think that it helps adults too!

End of rant.

Cate

Last Edited:
My MT husband is very well educated in all types of music shy of RAP crapola. From classical music to jazz to bluegrass to whatever else you could think of when it comes to a musical background.

He could have been in another career when it came to his background and education but he chose another path in life.

I know that he would be horrified to hear that some of the old classics in bluegrass and other country types have RAP singing in them! Holy moly!

He can usually name this or that in a classical concert and in so called 'country music'. He has a good ear, a voice that belongs on the radio and he used to play a few musical instruments. He can name so many of the composers in classical music where I can only remember a few of them compared to his LONG list.

So back to the original question asked by the original poster.

I enjoy some of the OLD classics in Motown to dance/exercise too.

BIG BAND music from the 30's and on.

The 50's music.

Jazz.

Bluegrass and old country music. I am NO expert there but I like some of it.

I have eclectic tastes in most music even though I detest rap crap.

I like American and foreign musicians and if you want something to dance to - you can't go wrong with something upbeat.

Heck, ballet music and some old fashioned Broadway show tunes should get you to move!

Dancing is great exercise so you don't have to just exercise to music.

Dancing in your home and swimming on a regular basis usually helps a person just as much as x amount of minutes walking or doing some WORK OUT in my opinion.

Cate

Irene Cara - What A Feeling
Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Laura Branigan - Gloria
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

On Audible this is what motivates me to be better ........I love music but for throwing iron around its this ......and I just got the new one so I'm pretty stoked.
Discipline equals freedom ! ......I'm no fun lol
61ZQEF2XwOL.jpg

When I was lifting heavy weights my workout playlist was an eclectic variety of grunge, classic rock, metal, a little hip-hop and everything inbetween. Currently drinking and that playlist is blaring Clutch; "Electric Worry"... for some reason I feel the need to consume more and more beer at a ferverant pace... BANG BANG BANG!!! Vamonos, Vamonos!!! LOL

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top