JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do quite a bit of hiking/shooting/hunting around here and I do a lot of picking up other peoples garbage when I'm heading out from behind timber company gates. Wondering what anyones idea of swapping hunting & driving access behind locked in exchange for doing clean ups on timber lands from knuckle heads leaving behind garbage, beer cans, etc? That even possible?

Years ago I used to live next to some Longview Fiber land and I used to walk my dogs in there all the time. I ran into the guy that managed the land one day and mentioned that if he gave me his number I could call him if I ever saw anything odd going on (which I did occasionally see). I ended up talking to him every so often and he offered to let me in to cut deadwood and pretty much do what I wanted (with the usual precautions). I think the key is to find the guy in charge and then make him realize that you are an asset to have on the property. Sometimes they just want to have an extra set of eyes out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top