JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
fighting for gun rights is most always a reactive situation, I wouldn't blame any pro gun organization for not appearing to be proactive. When your free to do as you please there isnt any political action that needs to be done.... The antis don't have anything we want to take away from them. We have something they want to take away from us. Its really that simple.

Other than donating, I'm not affiliated with OFF.... but since I've donated I get email alerts to every single gun ordinance ballot measure that goes thru our legislative sessions. Big or small, every-single-one.

I also know that OFF has done political work to pass pro-gun legislation. I don't know them all or have any source other than one example in 2009 SB603... originally written by OFF although the wording was changed the bill was passed by OFF. Also the entire Prozanski recall campaign was ran by OFF and cost them a lot of money.... that seems pretty pro active to me. IMO.

I know that if your don't donate, or otherwise subscribe to OFFs mailing list you can see the same list of alerts (that you would get in your email) on their website... again big or seemingly insignificant anything gun related is listed and shows OFFs response to. the information is out there to see anytime what OFF is doing... http://www.oregonfirearms.org/category/off-alerts

I'm not trying to tell anyone who to support or what pro gun org is the best, just sharing my own anecdotal experience with OFF, in question in this thread.

I heard Bill speech, he's a good guy and gets it... I dropped a few dollars in his bucket. We need more like him, and we need to support them.

It's easy, give up Starbucks for a day or a week and make a contribution... Show them we notice the good as well as the bad...

After enjoying the success of the freedom-loving folks in West Virginia, I sent Representative Bill Post and Senator Betsy Johnson an email urging them to introduce Constitutional Carry legislation during next year's session. I know it's a long shot...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top