JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Iowa... floods?
Tennessee... McConell
Kansas... twisters, snakes. Humidity?

Problem is today's families are decentralized. In NC there were generations living in the same home over the years. Here we have mobility. Grown kids move, grandkids are only around when they are little. I have friends that chased their grandkids all over the country... wound up miserable!!

It's called Mis-er-y for a reason!!
Lol
I've lived there before. One of my bigger regrets is moving back to Oregon. KC is waaaaaay better than Portland.

Wyoming... IMO great place... avoid Jackson Hole area.
Montana... great place... avoid Kalispell

My daughter lives near Bentonville, Ark... not too bad of a place, the tornadoes always go around them. Nice people!!! Seems weird that there is no pine trees (LOTS of deciduous woods). And they have a really hard time finding a place to shoot her AR. No informal public land shooting like we have AFAIK.

Last Edited:
Lol
I've lived there before. One of my bigger regrets is moving back to Oregon. KC is waaaaaay better than Portland.

One of my USCG buddies and his wife were from Missoura. We visited them there twice... whewhee it was oppressive hot. But geographically it was a lot like my daughter's location in NW Ark. And nice people too!

Problem is today's families are decentralized. In NC there were generations living in the same home over the years. Here we have mobility. Grown kids move, grandkids are only around when they are little. I have friends that chased their grandkids all over the country... wound up miserable!!
Where would we move if Bloomberg's bribed mob boss and her thugs in Salem succeed in destroying the rights of countless law abiding tax payers in Oregon? Who knows?

Mrs. Teflon loves children and would be a mom all over again if she could. With kids old enough to have kids, she frames any talk about relocating around where they might settle when grandbabies happen. It's so damn sad that the family oriented motives and life plans of thousands mean nothing to a rabid leftist agenda intent upon disarming and controlling everyone like sheep in a pen. While actual criminals continue to break laws.

Uq6rDAI-t1DOkZvN8uK8Zjk5ZPE&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top