JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I figured there would be some computer nerds on here since we're on a gun forum. I decided why not, I'll list this here and see what transpires. This is the first model Mac ever released. Inside the main housing are all the molded facsimile signatures of the Macintosh team. It will come with some associated software disks from Apple and Microsoft. Everything is here! The external drive mechanisms could use a little lubrication (It's hardened up over the years) so you'll need to use a paper clip to eject the external disks. I never really used it. The internal drive was sufficient. I never left the Mac on for hours on end or abused it. This was my first computer as a kid. I used it for typing and drawing. My folks would use it for some personal finance spread sheet stuff. For those wondering I no longer have the dot matrix printer. What you see in the photos is what you get. I ask that everybody PMs me with comments or questions. Feel free to post an "I'll take it' or "PM sent" here in the classified. I got a quote from my local UPS store for boxing and shipping. I will spare everybody from the sticker shock of that quote. So for now I'd prefer this to be a face-to-face transaction. I can deliver within a reasonable distance for fuel reimbursement. I checked completed listings on eBay and the most recent one (in worse condition) sold for over $600. Cash only no trades! $425 will lock this up.

8D414E58-8669-4EF7-B7B7-A7FD46A1D687.jpeg 75CA8EA8-AD2A-4B15-9765-4FE59AADD3E8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews