JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One would hope there are many other jobs for her as a courageous and trustworthy employee, waiting for her now.

But then, we don't seem to live in that reality anymore :rolleyes:

One would hope there are many other jobs for her as a courageous and trustworthy employee, waiting for her now.

But then, we don't seem to live in that reality anymore :rolleyes:
So true, people probably look at her now with more distain then the criminal.. Can't pick on the poor criminals they are just trying to survive.. :rolleyes:

Having worked in fast food a bit as a youth, the policy was basically "Let them have the money, don't resist. Or get fired if you survive it."

For several good reasons. A dead person isn't good for business. But they also found that most just come in and rob the place. Not stick around for a treat.

How it happened to me working the counter at Domino's in San Diego.

I probably wouldn't pull a gun on a simple store-front robbery. If more than the money was in danger, different story.

I predict she would be at work, just fine, had she handled it better. I would've suspended her too, at least, from what I can see.

She should have racked
Having worked in fast food a bit as a youth, the policy was basically "Let them have the money, don't resist. Or get fired if you survive it."

For several good reasons. A dead person isn't good for business. But they also found that most just come in and rob the place. Not stick around for a treat.

How it happened to me working the counter at Domino's in San Diego.

I probably wouldn't pull a gun on a simple store-front robbery. If more than the money was in danger, different story.

I predict she would be at work, just fine, had she handled it better. I would've suspended her too, at least, from what I can see.
A couple of points...

How do we know she wasn't attacked? From my POV, I don't give a crap about my employers $50 till but if I am attacked then it is game on and F' company policy, you can shove it.

She didn't pull a gun, she wrestled it away from the scumbag.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads