JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One would hope there are many other jobs for her as a courageous and trustworthy employee, waiting for her now.

But then, we don't seem to live in that reality anymore :rolleyes:

One would hope there are many other jobs for her as a courageous and trustworthy employee, waiting for her now.

But then, we don't seem to live in that reality anymore :rolleyes:
So true, people probably look at her now with more distain then the criminal.. Can't pick on the poor criminals they are just trying to survive.. :rolleyes:

Having worked in fast food a bit as a youth, the policy was basically "Let them have the money, don't resist. Or get fired if you survive it."

For several good reasons. A dead person isn't good for business. But they also found that most just come in and rob the place. Not stick around for a treat.

How it happened to me working the counter at Domino's in San Diego.

I probably wouldn't pull a gun on a simple store-front robbery. If more than the money was in danger, different story.

I predict she would be at work, just fine, had she handled it better. I would've suspended her too, at least, from what I can see.

She should have racked
Having worked in fast food a bit as a youth, the policy was basically "Let them have the money, don't resist. Or get fired if you survive it."

For several good reasons. A dead person isn't good for business. But they also found that most just come in and rob the place. Not stick around for a treat.

How it happened to me working the counter at Domino's in San Diego.

I probably wouldn't pull a gun on a simple store-front robbery. If more than the money was in danger, different story.

I predict she would be at work, just fine, had she handled it better. I would've suspended her too, at least, from what I can see.
A couple of points...

How do we know she wasn't attacked? From my POV, I don't give a crap about my employers $50 till but if I am attacked then it is game on and F' company policy, you can shove it.

She didn't pull a gun, she wrestled it away from the scumbag.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads