JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking for Woodland camo MOLLE pouches; 2-4 pouches, I am looking for MOLLE II M4 magazine double pouch, with the velcro flap/elastic, like THIS one; looking for 1 or two; NOT looking for the M16A2 LBV styled pouch as I have enough of those ;)
DSCN2792.jpg

a MOLLE II Sleep System carrier bag, for my sleeping bag, so I can free up the main pack for other stuff.

maybe a Woodland MOLLE FLC with detachable utility belt.... looking for local and cheap too. not looking for Coyote color, Ranger green, or ACUs. have cash on hand

EDIT: before someone suggests this; none of the surplus shops i've been to in Portland, Salem, Boring, Sweet Home, and Eugene have these specific items in Woodland; only the DCU/ACU and only the LBV styled pockets (brass snaps and no elastics)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top