JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
i go in there every other week. tim (the owner) is a good dude for sure. he currently has bulk stocks of 500 rounds of .223 for $189, 250 rounds of 45acp for $91, 250 rounds of 40s&w for $72, and 250 of 9mm for $58. i've bought a 500rd box of .223 about three weeks ago and it fires perfectly fine. it's NOT the russian crap.

I was there about a month ago. Will never go back employee(owner) was rude right from the start.i was gunna buy 2 pistols after 5 mins with that guy I told him his poor service lost him $1100 today and walked out. Don't bother guys I took my $ to L&L and got wonderful service and way better prices

Reading thru the reviews on this business I felt some were unfair to them My brother and I stopped in today for the first time, and I was totally impressed with the owner and his knowledge of firearms and his shop. He brought up things no one else had bothered to tell us, and having looked in 2 other stores around I believe his prices are very fair. We were shown a few guns that were what we were looking for and shown the differences and operation and he answered any questions we had. I was totally impressed with him and plan to go back and purchase a pistol from him soon. He has definitely earned my business. Keep up the good work!

I've bought several guns from Tim. He's a veteran who stocks quality items at fair prices and who's never been rude or anything but polite and helpful to the people who wander in just to check the place out. He usually has a few great used guns on display as well. I'd recommend WG&A to anyone, but especially to people just getting into firearms because you can trust Tim to be honest and not sell you something that won't meet your needs.

Called a few days ago to see of the had .22 ammo,guy on the phone says "we have a little come on by"
I get there and he starts pulling out 50 rnd boxes of Remington, I'm thinking cool, a little .22 is always nice.
Then the kicker,8.99 a box!!! I said you know these are $20 a brick right?
He continues with saying "finding.22 Is like finding water in the desert"
I said you know the reason it so high priced and hard to find is people like you reselling for five times the price. No one in there right mind is gunna pay $100 a brick
Guy was totally taking advantage of people, i hate all the .22 profiteers........i will never go back

The guy runs a one man gun shop, probably on a shoestring. I was in during the craziness and his prices remained reasonable in spite of that. All he was doing was telling you the truth. If you think that ammo goes for $20 a brick, why didn't you go where they sell it for that? One, because you can't find it anywhere and two, because nobody's selling it for that right now. Gunbot tracks most of the major ammo retailers in the US in near real time. Things are sold out the moment they hit the page. Here's the page for .22LR available pretty much anywhere (http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/rimfire/22lr/ ). Scan past the Sold Out, which go minutes after they're posted, to the in-stock. There isn't any plain old vanilla 22LR out there and these are major ammo distributors. He's one really nice guy, a disabled vet, by the way, who runs a good business and could probably ask more than that and get it. He was nice enough to tell you he had some and probably would have held it until you got there. So please take your self-righteousness and contemplate how you've just thrown a fit and trashed somebody who probably has given a lot more in service of all of us then you have or ever will . Get a life.

I've had good luck going in. I bought a g26 and 27 along with a ar15 from the guy. I'll buy again from him. He don't have the best store in the west, nor a perfect person, but at least he has always talked to me and asked if I wanted to look at anything any time I've gone in.

Called a few days ago to see of the had .22 ammo,guy on the phone says "we have a little come on by"
I get there and he starts pulling out 50 rnd boxes of Remington, I'm thinking cool, a little .22 is always nice.
Then the kicker,8.99 a box!!! I said you know these are $20 a brick right?
He continues with saying "finding.22 Is like finding water in the desert"
I said you know the reason it so high priced and hard to find is people like you reselling for five times the price. No one in there right mind is gunna pay $100 a brick
Guy was totally taking advantage of people, i hate all the .22 profiteers........i will never go back

".i will never go back"

EXCELLENT!!! Then we can look forward to you not visiting there just to log in here and snivel about about the place!! That's AWESOME!!

The owner has always been civil, courteous and respectful to me. Frankly, I've not bought anything there in my half-dozen stops, but I've enjoyed my visits to look and shop. Someday, perhaps, the right gun at the right price will be there, and I will pay for my visiting privileges.

He has a new location, Dike road exit, East side of the freeway, kinda by Adair homes.

is the new location the glass fronted building that was ...I think..a fly rod shop?

Throckmorton, no the glass front building is Lamiglass and they still sell fishing rods from that store front. That is also the first Woodland exit heading North, you need to go to the second Woodland exit which is called Dike Rd. Coming off the ramp look to your right and you will see Tim's shop. You can't miss the bright orange/red letters!
1935 Belmont Loop, Woodland, WA 98674
(360) 841-7188

I take the wife to PDX on occasion. At a members urging I've tried to stop in on at least 6 times (2 at the old place and 4 at the new one) and either my timing and their hours are polar opposite, or it just isn't meant to be. I did see one closed sign on the door "Gone to the Shot Show". so I got close once.:s0114:

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.